AGNC Investment Corp (AGNC.O)
24 Feb 2017
Wed, Feb 1 2017
BRIEF-AGNC Investment files to say it entered into separate sales agreements with each of Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities
* AGNC Investment files to say it entered into separate sales agreements with each of Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. and Wells Fargo Securities
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.59 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Intends to use net proceeds from any such sales of its common stock to finance acquisition of agency securities
* AGNC Investment -estimated net book value of $22.63 per common share and estimated net tangible book value of $20.95 per common share as of October 31, 2016
- Move Past The January BV Loss For AGNC. February Is Covering It.
- Orchid Island Capital's Dividend Projection For March-May 2017
- Thoughts On A Handful Of mREITs And The State Of The Industry (Week 63)
- 27 Of 54 Monthly Pay Dividend SML Dogs Show 'Safe' Margins As Of February 20 (President's Day)
- Quick And Dirty mREIT Discounts For February 21st, 2017
- Will Any Monthly Pay Dogs Hike Dividends In March?