Amer Sports Oyj (AGPDY.PK)
21 Feb 2017
Mon, Feb 13 2017
* Repurchases will start at earliest on Feb. 13, 2017 and end on Sept. 7, 2017 at latest
HELSINKI, Feb 9 Finnish sporting goods company Amer Sports, the maker of Wilson tennis rackets and Salomon skis, reported fourth quarter sales and operating profit below market expectations as it felt the effects of retail bankruptcies in the United States.
HELSINKI, Feb 9 Finnish sporting goods maker Amer Sports on Thursday reported fourth quarter sales and operating profit below market expectations and said its would start a new cost-cutting programme due to difficult market conditions.
* Q4 net sales 772.4 million euros ($825.9 million) (Reuters poll: 811 million euros)
* Acquires Evoshield, protective gear brand for baseball and softball
* Q3 net sales 736.8 million euros ($808 million) (Reuters Poll: 754 million euros)
* Confirms its 2020 financial targets, raising organic growth goal