Adecoagro SA (AGRO.K)
26 Apr 2017
Fri, Apr 14 2017
* Bienville Capital Management, LLC reports 5.38 percent passive stake in Adecoagro SA as of april 4 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2pezUxQ Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES Argentina's protectionist policies toward the sugar business are preventing it from reaching its full potential as a producer of the sweetener, the head of the Luxembourg-based agricultural conglomerate Adecoagro told Reuters in an interview on Thursday.
* Adecoagro reports strong full year and 4q 2016 results; adjusted ebitda in 4q16 was $113.9 million, 42.3% higher year-over-year, driving 2016 full year adjusted ebitda to a record $298.0 million
* Says net income for Q3 was $6.6 million, compared to $16.1 million last year
- Adecoagro's (AGRO) CEO Mariano Bosch on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Adecoagro S.A. 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update
- Is It Too Late To Buy Into Argentina?
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- Adecoagro S.A. 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides