News: Adecco SA (AHEXY.PK)
29 Sep 2014
Wed, Sep 24 2014
* Shares down 0.8 pct at close (Changes dateline to Rome, recasts, adds CEO, analyst comment)
LONDON, Sept 24 - European shares halted a two-day slide on Wednesday, helped by supportive comments from European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi, although the mood remained cautious ahead of a key German sentiment survey.
Sept 24 - Adecco SA : * Shares open down 2 percent after trading update
* Aims to be world's top staffing firm by 2020 (Adds details on offering, comparison with Adecco)
* Sells 1.9 percent stake for about 231.8 mln Swiss francs
ZURICH, Sept 4 - Adecco shares were seen opening lower on Thursday as traders said a major shareholder was set to unload a large part of its stake in the staffing company.
Aug 11 - Adecco SA : * Says acquires OnForce to expand its Beeline service offering * Says transaction will not have a material financial impact on the Adecco
* Biggest market France continues to weigh on overall growth
Aug 7 - Adecco SA : * CEO says smaller, bolt-on acquisitions to enhance technology might be
ZURICH, Aug 7 - Adecco, the world's largest staffing company, said underlying revenue growth slowed slightly to 5 percent in the second-quarter, underscoring the fragility of Europe's touch-and-go economic recovery.
- Adecco Staffing US Partners With Clients Across America For Internship Experience Program
- United States Ranks Ninth In Global War For Talent
- Pontoon Appoints Karin Selfors-Thomann Senior Vice President of Sales, North America
- Detroiters Undeterred by Lack of Job Prospects
- Pontoon, Specializing In Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing And Workforce Consulting, Officially Launches January 9, 2013