Adecco Group AG (AHEXY.PK)
17 Feb 2017
Tue, Dec 13 2016
ZURICH Swiss recruitment company Adecco said on Tuesday it has spun off its Beeline staffing software business into a new company with private-equity controlled IQNavigator.
ZURICH, Nov 8 Adecco said Britain's vote to quit the European Union has had only a limited negative impact on hiring, so far, though it could eventually help the largest staffing company's business in the country as the weaker pound supports exports.
* Adecco CEO tells Reuters he sees only limited impact from Brexit vote; effect limited to London, financial and permanent hiring
ZURICH, Nov 8 Adecco said the global economic situation remained uncertain as the world's largest staffing company reported on Tuesday weaker-than-expected profit during its third quarter.
* Adecco says D4 is a leader in eDiscovery litigation support with annual revenues of approximately USD 30 million
- Staffing Stocks: Potential Portfolio Recruits?
- Kelly Services: A Dividend Payer In The Competitive Staffing Provider Marketplace
- President Trump: The First 100 Days' Investment Winners
- Get Out Of Swiss Stocks Now: Barclays
- Best European Stock Ideas Today: 10/21/2014
- Best European Stock Ideas Today: 10/17/14