News: Anite PLC (AIE.L)
7 Mar 2014
Thu, Feb 20 2014
Feb 20 - Anite Plc said it was in negotiations for a potential sale of its travel reservation software business, in line with the company's previously announced strategy to focus on its wireless division.
Feb 20 - Anite Plc said it was considering the sale of its business that provides reservation software to the travel industry, sending its shares up 2 percent in late trading on the London Stock Exchange.
Dec 9 - Anite Plc said it expected an improvement in its core handset-testing business to boost revenue in the second half, after contract delays pushed down profit by more than half in the first six months.
Dec 9 - Software company Anite Plc reported a 64 percent drop in first-half profit, hurt by contract delays in its core handset-testing business.
Dec 9 - Anite PLC : * Says H1 profit before tax down 64 pct to 5.1 mln STG * Says H1 revenue down 6 pct to 57.5 mln STG * Says group order intake up 5 pct to 56.7 mln STG * Expects second half performance to improve on the first half * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- Taiwan National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) Selects Anite's Propsim® Channel Emulator for Over-the-Air Testing of TD-LTE Devices
- CanvasM Technologies Selects Anite to Provide a Comprehensive Range of Wireless Device Testing Solutions
- Anite Wins GTI (Global TD-LTE Initiative) Innovation Award
- Anite Achieves Industry Leading Peak Data Rates for LTE-Advanced Carrier Aggregation
- Anite is the First Vendor to Announce Support for GCF Data Throughput Performance Testing
- Deutsche Telekom Signs Multi-year Agreement with Anite
- Anite Significantly Expands its Performance Testing Offering
- Anite Validates the First GCF TD-LTE/TD-SCDMA Inter-RAT Test Cases
- REG - Anite PLC - Holding(s) in Company
- REG - Anite PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding