News: American International Group Inc (AIG)
31 Mar 2015
Wed, Mar 4 2015
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings assigns a rating of 'BBB+' to American International Group, Inc.'s (AIG) new issuance of approximately $350 million 4.35% senior notes due 2045. KEY RATING DRIVERS This new issue is rated equivalent to the ratings of AIG's existing senior debt and was sold in the Taiwan market. Proceeds from the issue will be used for general corporate purposes, which may include the retirement of existing d
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed American International Group, Inc.'s ratings, including the long-term IDR at 'A-'. Fitch has also affirmed the ratings on AIG's senior debt obligations at 'BBB+'. Additionally, Fitch has affirmed the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of AIG's rated property/casualty insurance subsidiaries at 'A' and the IFS ratings of the company's U.S. life insurance subsidiaries led by A
NEW YORK, Feb 27 - Robert Benmosche, who took the helm of insurer American International Group after a massive government bailout at the height of the financial crisis, died on Friday at 70 after a battle with lung cancer.
Feb 27 - Robert Benmosche, former president and chief executive officer of insurer American International Group , died Friday at 70, the company said in a statement.
BRUSSELS - A storm of outrage over Luxembourg's role in helping global companies avoid tax plunged its former leader into controversy in his first week running the European Commission, the EU body that polices tax abuses.
- More than 300 companies, including PepsiCo Inc , AIG Inc and Deutsche Bank AG , secured secret deals from Luxembourg to slash their tax bills, the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) reported, quoting leaked documents.
- China Investment Corp (CIC) and AVIC Capital Co Ltd have ended talks to acquire Avolon Holdings Ltd, making it likely that the aircraft leasing company will pursue an initial public offering, according to people familiar with the matter.
Oct 1 - China Investment Corp (CIC) and AVIC Capital Co Ltd have ended talks to acquire Avolon Holdings Ltd, making it likely that the aircraft leasing company will pursue an initial public offering, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Wall Street Breakfast: Euro Heads For Biggest Quarterly Fall On Record
- Will AIG Stock Be Hurt by Chairman Resignation Report?
- AIG: The Story Has Not Changed As Long-Term Value Still Exists
- Dividend Achievers Top 20 Hits The Mark, Again
- American International Group: No Power To Move Higher?
- Leon Cooperman Is Under Investigation and This Is Where He Is Investing His Money
- AIG Names Gaurav D. Garg CEO of Personal Insurance
- AIG Announces Pricing for Its Cash Tender Offer
- AIG Announces Early Participation Results of Its Tender Offer
- AIG Announces Pricing of the Sale of Ordinary H Shares of PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited
- AIG Announces Final Results of Its Any and All Cash Tender Offers
- AIG Announces Reference Yields for Certain Debt Securities Subject to Previously Announced Tender Offers
- AIG Commences Cash Tender Offers for Debt Securities
- AIG Agrees to Acquire a Controlling Stake in NSM Insurance Group, Expanding Services in Managed Programs
- Post-Earnings Review - American Intl. Group
- CORRECTING and REPLACING AIG Announces the Death of Robert H. Benmosche