News: Aimia Inc (AIM.TO)
6 Dec 2013
Mon, Sep 16 2013
* To add 10 Can cts/shr on adjusted basis to TD 2014 profit
(Corrects to drop the word "upfront" from bullet 1 and paragraph 2)
(Corrects paragraph 2 to say earnings of 10 Canadian cents per share is on an adjusted basis)
TORONTO, Aug 26 - Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and Toronto-Dominion Bank have extended talks on a deal for CIBC to retain about half of its Aeroplan credit card portfolio, with TD getting the rest.
TORONTO, Aug 12 - Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce is in talks to retain about half of its Aeroplan credit card portfolio after Toronto-Dominion Bank replaced it on Monday as the issuer of the popular flight rewards card.
Aug 12 - Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) has challenged Aimia Inc's deal with Toronto-Dominion Bank to replace CIBC as the issuer of Air Canada's Aeroplan credit cards, saying it wants to retain about half of the accounts.
* New deal would end CIBC's two-decade partnership with Aimia
* TSX rises 53.88 points, or 0.45 percent, at 12,005.78 * Eight of 10 main sectors advance * Aimia jumps after Aeroplan deal with TD Bank * BlackBerry slips ahead of earnings report By John Tilak TORONTO, June 27 - Canada's main stock index advanced on Thursday, helped by gains in most major sectors, as U.S. economic data lifted investor sentiment and eased concerns about the recovery in the world's largest economy. At the same time, the market cheered comments
* TSX rises 53.38 points, or 0.49 percent, to 12,010.28 * Nine of 10 main index sectors advance * Aimia jumps after Aeroplan deal with TD Bank By John Tilak TORONTO, June 27 - Canada's main stock index advanced on Thursday as healthy U.S. economic data lifted investor sentiment and fueled gains in almost every major index sector. Further boosting the mood was data that showing German unemployment dropped unexpectedly in June and that Britain did not suffer a doubl
TORONTO, June 27 - TD Bank Group said on Thursday it has agreed to become the primary credit card issuer for Aeroplan, a loyalty program owned by Aimia, which could end rival CIBC's long-standing partnership with Aimia.
- Aimia signs agreement with grocery wholesaler and retailer Spartan Stores for loyalty analytics
- Aimia Named a Loyalty Program Service Provider Leader
- Aimia identifies 10 inflection points key to driving brand loyalty
- New Research Debunks 'Showrooming' Myths: Shows Brick-and-Mortar Retailers How To Keep Smartphone-Wielding Shoppers Spending In-Store
- Aimia Acquires Smart Button
- Aimia warns marketers to 'show restraint' with digital consumer communications
- UK Supreme Court rules in favour of Aimia in VAT case
- Aimia announces new partnership in India with Axis Bank
- Kellogg Company and Aimia Power Consumer Loyalty with the Kellogg's Family Rewards Program
- Kognitio Expands Relationship With Nectar Italia, Enabling Greater Customer Insight Across A Wide Range Of Retailers