Apartment Investment and Management Co (AIV)
21 Oct 2016
Thu, Oct 6 2016
* AIMco's investment into co made through private placement of 30,000 units at $1,000 per unit for aggregate proceeds of $30 million
BRIEF-Alberta Investment Management says certain clients have agreed to sell 1.8 mln shares each of TMX Group
* Certain clients have agreed to sell 1.8 million common shares each of TMX Group Limited
* Aimco finalizes acquisition of luxury apartment community in Redwood City
July 28 Apartment Investment And Management Co :
Real estate investment trust Dream Office REIT said it would sell a 50 percent interest in Scotia Plaza, Canada's second tallest office building, to KingSett Capital and AIMCo.
June 20 Real estate investment trust Dream Office REIT said it would sell a 50 percent interest in Scotia Plaza, Canada's second tallest office building, to KingSett Capital and AIMCo.
BRIEF-Dream Office REIT announces New Scotia Plaza co-ownership arrangement with Kingsett Capital, AIMCO
June 20 Dream Office Real Estate Investment Trust :
June 2 Wpt Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust
April 28 Apartment Investment And Management Co :
- Five Oaks Investment's Preferred Offering Viewed Through The Eyes Of A Preferred Investor: Update II
- Aimco: Is There Hidden Value In This REIT?
- Valuation Dashboard: Financials And Real Estate - Update
- REIT Rankings: Apartment Sector
- Apartment Investment and Management's (AIV) CEO Terry Considine on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 6/2/16: BID, CETV