Aixtron SE (AIXGn.DE)
Fri, Aug 26 2016
* Grand Chip Investment GMBH announces interim results of voluntary public takeover offer by Grand Chip Investment Gmbh for Aixtron SE
* Grand Chip Investment GmbH announces interim results of voluntary public takeover offer by Grand Chip Investment GmbH for Aixtron SE
* Aixtron se rescheduled its q2/2016 earnings release from july 26, 2016 to august 11, 2016
FRANKFURT China's Fujian Grand Chip Investment Fund LP (FGC) is to offer 6 euros per share to buy Aixtron , valuing the German semiconductor equipment maker at around 670 million euros ($752 million) including net cash, the two companies said on Monday.
* Says deal with Fujian Grand Chip includes a break fee in case aixtron actively solicits alternative offers Further company coverage:
* Aixtron shares jump 15 pct to five-month high (Adds analyst comment, background, advisers)
* Approximately RMB 1.7 billion, equal to around eur 231 million, of equity financing will be provided by FGC
* Fujian Grand Chip Investment (FGC) intends to support Aixtron's strategy going forward
* Shares indicated to open 5 pct higher (Adds orders, background, shares)
FRANKFURT, April 26 German chip equipment maker Aixtron on Tuesday posted worse-than-expected results as it continued to struggle with low orders from its LED customers.