News: Aixtron SE (AIXGn.DE)
Tue, Feb 24 2015
FRANKFURT, Feb 24 - Germany's Aixtron reported a bigger than expected quarterly operating loss on Tuesday, citing a challenging environment for companies making light emitting diode (LED) chips, who are its customers.
* Shares indicated to open 2.8 pct lower (Adds comment, detail, background, shares)
FRANKFURT, Oct 28 - German chip equipment maker Aixtron said on Tuesday its third-quarter operating loss had widened due to higher research and development expenses and a drop in utilisation rates at its LED chip customers that weighed on revenues.
Sept 25 - Aixtron SE : * Says receives large multiple tool order from China * Says San'an Optoelectronics Co., Ltd. has ordered 50 next generation
- AIXTRON AG Reports Full-Year Results for 2008 / Guidance Achieved: Revenues EUR 274.4M (+28%) / EBIT EUR 32.5M (+58%), Net Result EUR 23M (+33%)
- AIXTRON and Ovonyx Partner to Develop Deposition Technology for Advanced Phase-Change Memory
- AIXTRON on Track for 2008 Targets / Full Year Guidance Confirmed / Compound Common-Platform...
- AIXTRON AG Converts to Registered Shares / First Day of Trading on September 22,...
- AIXTRON Shareholders Approve All Resolutions