Aixtron SE (AIXGn.DE)
Wed, Mar 22 2017
* Receives repeat order from Sumitomo for gan-on-sic production technology Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says shares in Aixtron to replace Stratec Biomedical on TecDAX index Source text: http://deutsche-boerse.com/dbg-en/investor-relations/news-and-services/press-releases/AIXTRON-SE-to-be-included-in-TecDAX/2935988
* 2016 loss will be carried forward and consequently no dividend payment will be made for 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Financial targets achieved in 2016 / positive net income in Q4 2016 / full year negative due to ongoing high research and development costs / order intake and equipment order backlog increase significantly
* U.S. blocked takeover of Germany's Aixtron last year (Adds background on previous blocked deals by CFIUS, details on chemical compounds)
* Chief Executive Officer Martin Goetzeler is leaving Aixtron for personal reasons in agreement with the company's supervisory board effective Feb. 28, 2017 / Aixtron supervisory board chairman Kim Schindelhauer will become interim CEO effective March 1, 2017
FRANKFURT German semiconductor chipmaking machinery company Aixtron may sell off part of its business, its chief executive said in an interview published on Friday, opening the door for bidders after a deal with a Chinese company collapsed.
BERLIN The German Economy Ministry has no business in planning a strategy for semiconductor chipmaking machinery company Aixtron after a deal with a Chinese firm collapsed, a spokesman said on Friday.
BEIJING China's Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) criticized the United States on Friday for thwarting a Chinese investment fund's proposed acquisition of German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron .
FRANKFURT China's Fujian Grand Chip Investment Fund has dropped its takeover bid for chip equipment maker Aixtron after the United States blocked the deal on security grounds, throwing the German company's future into doubt.