News: Akamai Technologies Inc (AKAM.O)
17 May 2013
Wed, May 8 2013
NEW YORK, May 8 - Clifton Robbins, chief executive of Blue Harbour Group, urged investors at the Sohn Conference in New York on Wednesday to consider web services provider Akamai Technologies and CACI International, an IT solutions provider for homeland security and government, as long-term investments.
- Akamai Technologies Inc forecast second-quarter results above analysts' expectations as its media customers turned to the internet content delivery company to help them manage surging traffic, sending its shares up 17 percent.
NEW YORK, April 24 - Akamai Technologies Inc : * Shares extend advance, up 20 percent after the bell following results
* First-quarter adjusted earnings $0.51/shr vs est $0.46/shr
April 24 - Internet content delivery company Akamai Technologies Inc reported about 66 percent rise in quarterly profit due to increased online activity for its media clients.
NEW YORK, April 24 - Akamai Technologies Inc : * Shares rise 8 percent in after market trading following results
NEW YORK, Feb 7 - Akamai Technologies Inc : * Shares drop 16 percent in premarket trading
* Forecasts 1st-qtr adj earnings $0.50-$0.52/shr vs est $0.47
NEW YORK, Feb 6 - Akamai Technologies Inc : * Shares extend after-hours decline, down 15.2 percent after results
NEW YORK, Feb 6 - Akamai Technologies Inc : * Shares off 9.8 percent after the bell following results
- Akamai Technologies To Participate In The J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media And Telecom Conference
- Akamai Technologies To Participate In The Jefferies Global Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Akamai Technologies, Inc./
- Akamai Releases Fourth Quarter 2012 'State of the Internet' Report
- Leading Investment Service Previews Earnings for Apple, Cree, Qualcomm, Akamai & Others
- Akamai, CGI and Daon Tackle Mobile Authentication for Federal Agencies
- Akamai Goes Deep with Sola Analytics Viewer Diagnostics
- Pre-Market Analysis on Akamai Technologies, Yandex, IAC/InterActive, and Renren
- Akamai Appoints James Gemmell as Chief Human Resources Officer
- KT and Akamai Expand Strategic Partnership