News: Arkema SA (AKE.PA)
7 Mar 2014
Fri, Jan 24 2014
PARIS, Jan 24 - French chemicals group Arkema plans to make further acquisitions to beef up its high-performance materials business after a recent joint venture in China, its chief executive told Les Echos newspaper.
PARIS, Jan 23 - French chemicals group Arkema on Thursday said it had set up a joint-venture with Jurong Chemical, China's biggest manufacturer of acrylic acid and a unit of Singapore-listed firm Sunvic, with an initial investment of $240 million.
- Arkema : Capital Increase Reserved for Current and Former Employees
- Arkema: Full year 2013 results
- Arkema: Statement About the Number of Shares and Voting Rights in Compliance with the Article L.233-8 II of the French Commercial Code and the Article 223-16 of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF-Autorité des Marchés Fin
- Acrylics Acquisition in China: Arkema Sets up Joint Venture with Jurong Chemical
- Arkema : Statement about the Number of Shares and Voting Rights in Compliance with the Article L.233-8 Ii of the French Commercial Code and the Article 223-16 of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF-Autorité Des Marchés Fi
- Arkema Announces Doubling of Organic Peroxide Production Capacity in China
- Arkema Updates Its Full Year 2013 EBITDA Forecast
- Arkema: Information on Kem One Takeover
- Arkema Announces a Project for the Divestment of Its Coating Business in South Africa
- Arkema : Statement about the number of shares and voting rights in compliance with the article L.233-8 II of the French commercial code and the article 223-16 of the Financial Markets Authority (AMF-Autorité des Marchés Fi