News: Akorn Inc (AKRX.O)
18 Dec 2013
Tue, Aug 27 2013
- Generic drugmaker Akorn Inc will buy rival Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co Inc for $640 million to expand its eye drug portfolio to oral liquids and ointments.
Aug 27 - Specialty pharmaceutical company Akorn Inc will buy rival Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co Inc for $640 million in cash to expand its eye drug portfolio to other dosage forms such as oral liquids, topical creams and ointments.
- From Little Akorn Grows a Great Stock
- From Little Akorns Grow Mighty Oaks?
- Akorn's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Oak Ridge Is Bullish On These Small Caps
- Akorn - Nice Strategic And Financial Acquisition Of Hi-Tech Pharmacal
- The Deal: Akorn Acquires Hi-Tech Pharmacal for $540M
- Daily Trends Scanner: BioMarin Pharma Inc., Delcath Systems Inc., Akorn Inc., and Insmed Inc.
- Approvals, Conferences and Steady Numbers - Research Report on Allergan, Orexigen, ISIS, The Medicines Company, and Akron
- Financial Results, Agreements, Meetings, and Clinical Trials - Research Report on Cell Therapeutics, Akorn, Ligand, Intercept Pharmaceuticals and Ariad Pharmaceuticals
- Akorn Acquires Three Branded Ophthalmic Products from Merck
- Pre-Market Review: Delcath Systems Inc., BioMarin Pharma Inc., Insmed Inc., and Akorn Inc.
- Updates on Clinical Studies and Milestone Revenues - Research Report on Cyberonics, West, Nektar, OraSure, and Akorn
- Akorn Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- Healthcare Quarterly Reports and Event - Research Report on Hologic, Akorn, Synta, PDL, and Exact Sciences
- Akorn Announces Certain Preliminary Financial Results for Q3 2013
- Pre-Market Analysis: BioMarin Pharma Inc., Insmed Inc., Delcath Systems Inc., and Akorn Inc.