News: Akorn Inc (AKRX.O)
31 Oct 2014
NEW YORK - U.S. specialty drugmaker Akorn Inc is exploring a bid for Belgian drugmaker UCB SA's U.S. subsidiary, a deal that would allow the company to move its tax domicile overseas in a practice known as inversion, according to people familiar with the matter.
WASHINGTON - Pharmaceutical company Akorn Inc has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy specialty prescription drug company VersaPharm Inc on condition it sell its rights to a generic tuberculosis drug, the Federal Trade Commission said on Monday.
WASHINGTON, Aug 4 - Pharmaceutical company Akorn Inc has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy specialty prescription drug company VersaPharm Inc on condition it sell its rights to a generic tuberculosis drug, the Federal Trade Commission said on Monday.
- Why the Stock Market Bulls Deserve More Respect This TIme
- Wall Street Breakfast: EU Places New Sanctions On Russia, U.S. To Follow
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Akorn (AKRX) Stock Today?
- Akorn: the Pharmaceutical Stock You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Akorn's (AKRX) CEO Raj Rai on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Akorn (AKRX) Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- Akorn, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call Information
- Akorn Acquires Xopenex(R) (levalbuterol HCI) Inhalation Solution From Sunovion
- Technical Snapshot on Pharma Stocks - Allergan, Akorn, Mallinckrodt, Mylan, and AVANIR Pharma
- Restaurant Openings, Financial Releases, Completed Projects, Regulatory Updates, and Strategic Acquisitions - Research Reports on El Pollo Loco, SunEdison, Workday, PCG and Akorn
- Akorn Completes Acquisition of VersaPharm
- Market Updates on Pharma Stocks -- Theravance, Akorn, Endo Intl., Pernix Therapeutics, and Depomed
- Akorn Reports Preliminary 2014 Second Quarter Results
- Akorn, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call Information
- Early Briefing on Pharma Stocks -- Research on Novartis, Akorn, Horizon Pharma, and Mallinckrodt
- Divestitures, Agreement for Developmental Rights, Data Presentations, Technical Update, and Licensing Agreements - Analyst Notes on Akorn, Merrimack, Avanir, Omeros and TG Therapeutics