News: AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS)
21 May 2013
Tue, Apr 23 2013
NEW YORK, April 23 - AK Steel Holding Corp : * Shares up 2.4 percent in premarket trading
March 22 - AK Steel Holding Corp said it expects net loss in the first quarter to fall from the fourth quarter due to higher selling prices and lower raw material costs.
- Steel makers U.S. Steel Corp and AK Steel Holding Corp expect results to improve in the current quarter as the global economy recovers and the cost of raw materials such as coal and iron ore stays low.
Jan 29 - AK Steel Holding Corp reported a bigger fourth-quarter loss as prices for its products fell due to weak demand in a sluggish global economy.
NEW YORK, Jan 28 - AK Steel Holding Corp : * Down 3.2 percent to $4.30 in premarket after Goldman Sachs cuts to "sell" from "neutral" rating
Jan 21 - AK Steel Holding Corp : * Announces price increase for carbon steel products * To increase spot market base price for all flat-rolled steel by $40 per ton
- 2 Undervalued Stocks to Invest In
- POSCO: Sustainable Competitive Advantages, Significant Margin Of Safety And Catalysts For 150% Upside
- Is Nucor A Buy After Earnings?
- AK Steel: Bleak Present, Promising Future
- Economic Growth And Steel Demand Impact The World's Steelmakers
- AK Steel Still Not A Good Buy
- AK Steel Joint Venture Completes $375 Million Financing For New Iron Ore Pellet Plant
- AK Steel's Coshocton Works Recognized For Outstanding Safety Performance
- AK Steel Announces Company's 2013 Sons and Daughters Scholarship Recipients
- AK Steel Reports Financial Results For First Quarter Of 2013
- AK Steel Applauds Transformer Efficiency Ruling
- StockCall Study on AK Steel, Companhia Siderurgica Nacional, Steel Dynamics, and Tenaris
- AK Steel Announces Stainless Steel Price Increase
- AK Steel's Zanesville Works Recognized For Outstanding Safety Performance
- U.S. Court Confirms AK Steel Does Not Infringe on Patent
- AK Steel Provides First Quarter 2013 Guidance