News: AK Steel Holding Corp (AKS)
11 Dec 2013
Thu, Sep 19 2013
- AK Steel Holding Corp estimated a wider-than-expected loss for the third quarter as production was hit by a mechanical failure at its Ohio facility, sending its shares down 7 percent in after-market trading.
July 23 - AK Steel Holding Corp reported a smaller second-quarter loss, but shipments fell due to an outage at its Middletown blast furnace in Ohio and lower deliveries to the carbon spot and electrical steel markets.
- AK Steel Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2013 Earnings Date
- Quarterly Cash Dividends, New Joint Ventures, Base Price Increases, Strategic Investments, and Product Launches - Research Report on Nucor, Arcelor Mittal, AK Steel, Gerdau and Posco
- AK Steel Applauds U.S. International Trade Commission's Preliminary Ruling Against Unfairly Traded Imports of Non-Oriented Electrical Steel
- AK Steel Announces Stainless Steel Price Increase
- AK Steel Named "Corporation of the Year" by Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program
- Pre-Market Analysis: Cia Siderurgica Nacional S.A., AK Steel Holding Corp., Steel Dynamics Inc., and Commercial Metals Co.
- U.S. Producers Of Grain-Oriented Electrical Steel Applaud International Trade Commission Finding Of Injury By Foreign Producers To American Manufacturers And Workers, Says Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Leadership Changes, Financial and Operational Results, and Price Revisions - Research Report on Nucor, ArcelorMittal, CSN, AK Steel, and Mechel
- AK Steel Announces Price Increase For Carbon Steel Products
- Important News & Updates: AMR Corporation, AK Steel Holding, Vale SA, SolarCity, Alcoa