* Says financial objectives up until 2018 -- to improve
cost-to-income ratio by at least 10 per cent (2014: 0.71)
* Has entered into agreement to divest further 24 percent of
its holdings in Folksam Non-Life Insurance Ltd to Folksam
* Q4 net interest income 25.3 million euros ($28.6 million)
versus 27.3 million euros year ago
* Total purchase price for shares was 1.3 million euros
* Is to acquire total of maximum 130,000 A series shares,
corresponding to about 0.28 pct of number of currently issued
series A shares
* Q3 operating profit 17.3 million euros versus 19.6 million
Back to top
Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive television platforms. Thomson Reuters journalists are subject to an Editorial Handbook which requires fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. Nasdaq delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.