News: Albemarle Corp (ALB)
11 Jul 2014
Tue, Apr 15 2014
LONDON, April 15 - British pawnbroker Albemarle & Bond will be bought out of administration by investment fund Promethean Investments in a deal which will save the majority of its stores and 628 jobs, administrators said on Tuesday.
LONDON, April 7 - Britain's largest pawnbroker H&T said on Monday it had submitted a proposal to acquire some of Albemarle & Bond's assets, after the smaller rival entered administration.
LONDON, March 25 - British pawnbroker Albemarle & Bond said it would appoint administrators on Tuesday after its lenders declined to support any rescue plans for the loss-making business.
- Albemarle Corporation's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Blue Light Specials In The Market: Materials
- Chemtura: Major Restructuring With Earnings Growth On The Horizon
- Dividend Contenders: 25 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Albemarle Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Contenders: 34 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Albemarle reconfirms commitment to enter market with GreenCrest™ fire safety product
- Albemarle Corporation to release second quarter 2014 earnings results on July 23, 2014
- Acquisitions, Safety Awards and Conference Call Schedules - Analyst Notes on PPG, Westlake, Chemtura, Albemarle and IFF
- Albemarle Corporation to present at the Goldman Sachs European Chemicals 2020 Vision Conference on June 19, 2014 in London, England
- Dividend Increases, Earnings Results, and Private Placement Closings - Analyst Notes on Albemarle, Valspar, Platform, PolyOne and Cabot
- Albemarle to discuss its strategy to drive growth, maximize profitability and increase shareholder value at 2014 Investor Day conference
- Albemarle Corporation to present at J.P. Morgan's Global Leaders 1x1 Forum on June 4, 2014 in Toronto, Canada
- Albemarle announces quarterly dividend
- Albemarle reports first quarter 2014 results
- Albemarle enters into definitive agreement to sell antioxidant, ibuprofen and propofol businesses to SI Group