News: Albemarle Corp (ALB)
13 Mar 2014
Wed, Nov 27 2013
LONDON, Nov 27 - British pawnbroker Albemarle & Bond warned on Wednesday it expected to make a loss at the earnings level in the first five months of the year, and that market forecasts needed to come down to reflect this.
LONDON, Oct 30 - Pawnbroker Albemarle & Bond said its lenders have agreed to push back a test of its banking covenants by three months as its new Chief Executive seeks to turn around the struggling business.
*=BANK QUALIFIED RATING BIDDING MDY/S&P/FITCH ($MIL) ISSUER DEADLINE (EST) [Oct. 29] Aa1 AAA AAA 110.00 Chandler, AZ, RE 12:00 PM 200.00 Arkansas, AR, GO 11:00 AM *2.13 Blevins SD #2, AR, GO 11:00 AM *9.90 Farmington SD #6, AR, GO 11:00 AM Aa2 AA+ AA+ 35.13 Albemarle
LONDON, Oct 2 - Pawnbroker Albemarle & Bond said on Wednesday efforts to agree a cash injection from its biggest shareholder had failed and it was now in talks with its banks on options to remedy potential covenant breaches.
- Chemtura: Major Restructuring With Earnings Growth On The Horizon
- Dividend Contenders: 25 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Albemarle Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Contenders: 34 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- PolyOne: Upside Could Be More Than 50% In 2014
- EPA Mercury Mandate Creates New $10 Billion Market
- Dividend Increases, Share Price Movements, Expanding Product Portfolios, and Strategic Collaborations - Analyst Notes on Rockwood, Methanex, Albemarle, PolyOne, and Amyris
- Albemarle announces 15% dividend increase
- Albemarle Corporation to present at the Morgan Stanley Chemicals Corporate Access Day on February 13, 2014
- Albemarle welcomes efforts to reduce global mercury emissions
- Albemarle reports fourth quarter and full year 2013 results
- Albemarle Updates 2013 Business Outlook
- Albemarle to release fourth quarter 2013 earnings results on January 28, 2014
- Albemarle employees' efforts to build, maintain and preserve wildlife habitats achieve national certification
- Financial Results, Upcoming Earnings Schedules, and Prestigious Accolades - Research Report on Rockwood, Sigma-Aldrich, Valspar, Albemarle, and Innophos
- Albemarle named in CR Magazine's "Industry Sector Best Corporate Citizens" list