Albemarle Corp (ALB)
28 Jun 2016
Thu, Jun 23 2016
* Fortive Corp will be added to S&P 500 after the close of trading on Friday, July 1, replacing Columbia Pipeline Group Inc Source text: (http://bit.ly/28QcVli) (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
BRIEF-Fitch says Albemarle's planned sale of Chemetall surface treatment business to BASF is neutral to ratings
* Fitch says Albemarle's planned sale of its Chemetall surface treatment business to BASF is neutral to co's ratings Source text (http://bit.ly/1YwNMxN) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
June 17 Chemical producer Albemarle Corp said it would sell its surface-treatment unit to Germany's BASF SE, the world's largest chemical producer, for $3.2 billion in cash.
* Albemarle enters into definitive agreement to sell Chemetall Surface Treatment Business to BASF for $3.2 billion
* Albemarle to name Brian Tessin vice president, tax & chief tax counsel Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
The Chemetall unit is a global supplier of specialty chemicals used in surface treatment of metals and plastics.
May 13 Lithium producer Albemarle Corp is exploring the sale of its surface-treatment division for about $3 billion, Bloomberg reported, according to people familiar with the matter. (http://bloom.bg/1OoF3Lj)
* Albemarle Corp said to explore sale of $3 billion surface-treatment unit - Bloomberg, citing sources
* Albemarle names Karen Narwold executive vice president and chief administrative officer
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.305 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
- The Lithium Boom - An Analysis Of Future Demand Vs. Supply
- Brexocalypse - 3 Ways To Protect Your Portfolio Today
- 1 Year With Seeking Alpha
- Galaxy Resources - An Excellent Way To Invest Into The Lithium Miners
- Albemarle - Investors Rightfully Applaud Chemetall Divestiture
- Resource Sector Digest: Don't Count On Tesla To Sustain The Lithium Hype!