News: Albemarle Corp (ALB.N)
17 Apr 2014
Tue, Apr 15 2014
LONDON, April 15 - British pawnbroker Albemarle & Bond will be bought out of administration by investment fund Promethean Investments in a deal which will save the majority of its stores and 628 jobs, administrators said on Tuesday.
LONDON, April 7 - Britain's largest pawnbroker H&T said on Monday it had submitted a proposal to acquire some of Albemarle & Bond's assets, after the smaller rival entered administration.
LONDON, March 25 - British pawnbroker Albemarle & Bond said it would appoint administrators on Tuesday after its lenders declined to support any rescue plans for the loss-making business.
LONDON, Nov 27 - British pawnbroker Albemarle & Bond warned on Wednesday it expected to make a loss at the earnings level in the first five months of the year, and that market forecasts needed to come down to reflect this.
LONDON, Oct 30 - Pawnbroker Albemarle & Bond said its lenders have agreed to push back a test of its banking covenants by three months as its new Chief Executive seeks to turn around the struggling business.
*=BANK QUALIFIED RATING BIDDING MDY/S&P/FITCH ($MIL) ISSUER DEADLINE (EST) [Oct. 29] Aa1 AAA AAA 110.00 Chandler, AZ, RE 12:00 PM 200.00 Arkansas, AR, GO 11:00 AM *2.13 Blevins SD #2, AR, GO 11:00 AM *9.90 Farmington SD #6, AR, GO 11:00 AM Aa2 AA+ AA+ 35.13 Albemarle
- Albemarle Corporation's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Blue Light Specials In The Market: Materials
- Chemtura: Major Restructuring With Earnings Growth On The Horizon
- Dividend Contenders: 25 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Albemarle Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Contenders: 34 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Albemarle reports first quarter 2014 results
- Albemarle enters into definitive agreement to sell antioxidant, ibuprofen and propofol businesses to SI Group
- SI Group to Acquire Antioxidants, Ibuprofen and Propofol Businesses from Albemarle
- Earnings Release Dates -- Research on Kansas City Southern, ADTRAN, U.S. Bancorp, and Albemarle
- Proposed Acquisitions, Earnings Release Schedule, Divestitures, Price Movements, and Financial Results - Analyst Notes on BioFuel, Albemarle, Cabot, Olin, and Senomyx
- Albemarle to release first quarter 2014 earnings results on April 16, 2014
- Restructuring, Sustainable Cleaning, Pending Acquisitions, Increased Dividends, and Restarting Plant Production - Analyst Notes on FMC, Huntsman, Sherwin-Williams, Albemarle, and Pacific Ethanol
- Albemarle Corporation to host its 2014 Investor Day on May 15th and 16th
- Dividend Increases, Share Price Movements, Expanding Product Portfolios, and Strategic Collaborations - Analyst Notes on Rockwood, Methanex, Albemarle, PolyOne, and Amyris
- Albemarle announces 15% dividend increase