News: Carmat SA (ALCAR.PA)
Mon, Jan 26 2015
* Announces to take out a new contingent equity line with Kepler Cheuvreux
PARIS, Jan 26 - France's Carmat SA plans to sell up to 50 million euros ($56 million) of shares in three blocs to help it finance ongoing clinical trials of its artificial heart.
* Will benefit from the European Seed1 program that supports therapy developers seeking reimbursement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
PARIS, Jan 19 - Carmat shares gained nearly a fifth on Monday after the French artificial heart manufacturer said a patient fitted with one of its devices had been discharged from hospital.
* Announces that the patient implanted at the Nantes University Hospital in August 2014 has been discharged from the hospital and has returned home
PARIS - French company Carmat said on Monday it had fitted a second patient with one of its artificial hearts and would continue clinical trials on two more patients.
* Two more patients will be fitted with the device (Adds health ministry statement, analyst comment)
PARIS - French company Carmat confirmed on Monday that it had fitted a second patient with one of its artificial hearts and would continue its clinical trials on two more patients.
PARIS - An artificial heart made by Carmat was fitted into a second patient on Aug 5 and the operation went smoothly, the French health ministry said in a statement on Monday.
PARIS, Sept 8 - An artificial heart made by Carmat was fitted into a second patient on Aug 5 and the operation went smoothly, the French health ministry said in a statement on Monday.
- CARMAT Subscribes to a New Contingent Equity Line with Kepler Cheuvreux
- CARMAT Will Benefit from the European SEED1 Program That Supports Innovative Therapy Developers Seeking Reimbursement
- CARMAT: 2015 Financial Agenda
- CARMAT secures its cash position by reaching milestone n°5 of its contract with Bpifrance, and receives €5.3 million
- CARMAT Wins the 2014 INPI* Award in the “Patent” Category
- CARMAT: 2014 Half-Year Results
- CARMAT is Participating in the 28th EACTS Annual Meeting in Milan (Italy)
- CARMAT Publishes Its 6th Shareholder Newsletter
- CARMAT Receives the Microns D’or Honorary Award
- CARMAT Appoints Eric Richez to Director of Business Development