News: ALLETE Inc (ALE)
9 Dec 2013
Wed, Oct 30 2013
Oct 30 - Ohio utility regulators on Wednesday approved the results of Dayton Power and Light Co's first wholesale electric auction that will ultimately determine its retail generation service rates through May 2017.
Aug 1 - Allete Inc's Minnesota Power unit plans to start expanding its Bison wind farm in North Dakota by 200 megawatts later this year, enabling the company to meet Minnesota's renewable energy requirements about 10 years early.
(Corrects to say Minnesota regulators did not approve of the project, just decided it does not need an environmental assessment)
June 12 - Minnesota utility regulators approved Minnesota Power's $350 plan to retrofit the 585-megawatt Unit 4 at the Boswell coal-fired power plant to reduce mercury emissions to comply with stricter federal environmental regulations.
- Steve DeVinck to Become ALLETE CFO in March of 2014
- Minnesota Power Wins Project of the Year for Wind Energy at International Conference
- ALLETE Clean Energy to Acquire Wind Energy Facilities in Three States
- ALLETE Reports Third Quarter Earnings of 63 Cents Per Share
- Major Environmental Improvement Project Begins at Minnesota Power’s Largest Generating Station
- ALLETE Board of Directors Declares Dividend on Common Stock
- Minnesota Power’s Great Northern Transmission Line Will ‘Unlock a Powerful Synergy’ between Wind and Hydro Power
- ALLETE Third Quarter Financial Results to Be Announced November 1
- Commission Approves Minnesota Power’s Resource Plan for Meeting Customer Needs with a Reliable, Affordable and Sustainable Energy Supply
- ALLETE Energy Corridor Would Offer Efficient Movement of Multiple Products, from Flared Gas to Water to Carbon