Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST)
21 Oct 2016
Tue, Oct 18 2016
MEXICO CITY, Oct 17 Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Monday reported a more than 90 percent fall in third-quarter net profit, compared to the same period last year, hurt by higher administrative and financial costs.
MEXICO CITY, Oct 17 Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Monday reported a more than 90 percent fall in third-quarter net profit, compared to the same period last year.
* Alfa and Nokia have launched country's first 4G LTE-advanced network, as part of an agreement signed between two companies Source text: http://nokia.ly/2aF6fpa
MONTERREY, July 19 Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Tuesday cut its 2016 sales forecast by 0.5 percent to $16.170 billion while raising its outlook for earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization this year by more than 1 percent to $2.371 billion.
MEXICO CITY, July 19 A 5.1 magnitude earthquake shook Mexico City Tuesday morning, according to a preliminary report by Mexico's seismological agency, but it was not immediately clear if there were any injuries or damage.
MONTERREY, Mexico, July 18 Mexican conglomerate Alfa posted a 70.9 percent drop in profits in the second quarter, dragged down by a depreciation in the peso currency, the company said on Monday.
- The AlphaClone Alternative Alpha ETF: Brighter Times Ahead?
- A Great Company Propped Up By Wall Street's Latest Hype
- When The Trend Is Not Your Friend: The Pacer Trendpilot ETFs
- The AlphaClone Alternative Alpha ETF Continues To Disappoint In 2016
- Misaligned Incentives That Led To Valeant Disaster Go Unaddressed
- Making The Case For Liquid Alternative Strategies