News: Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST)
19 Dec 2014
Thu, Dec 4 2014
MEXICO CITY, Dec 4 - Shares in Alfa rose as much as 3 percent in early trading on Thursday before easing after it said it had signed a preliminary deal with Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. to create a 50/50 joint venture to invest in Mexican energy projects.
LONDON, Nov 12 (IFR) - The dam surrounding Russian international bond issuance sprung another leak on Wednesday after private lender Alfa-Bank started marketing a subordinated Tier 2 US dollar denominated bond at 9.50%-9.75%.
* Sees flat demand in Q4 vs Q3 (Adds detail, background)
OSLO, Oct 28 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
MONTERREY, Oct 20 - Mexican conglomerate Alfa said on Monday it wants to issue about $1 billion worth of shares so it can invest in Mexican energy projects in shale gas, conventional hydrocarbons and electricity.
MONTERREY, Mexico, Oct 20 - Mexican conglomerate Alfa wants to issue around $1 billion worth of shares, a company spokesman said on Monday, as part of a plan to invest in Mexican energy projects in shale gas, conventional hydrocarbons and electricity. (Reporting by Gabriela Lopez)
MEXICO CITY, Oct 20 - Mexican conglomerate Alfa said on Monday it wanted to issue more shares to invest in Mexican energy projects in the areas of shale gas, conventional hydrocarbons and electricity, according to a stock exchange filing.
MONTERREY, Oct 14 - Mexican conglomerate Alfa said on Tuesday it is planning a possible initial public offering of its Sigma and Nemak units next year, after earlier reporting a 67.4 percent drop in its third-quarter profit.
MONTERREY, Oct 14 - Mexican conglomerate Alfa is planning a possible initial public offering of its Sigma and Nemak subsidiaries next year, the company's chief financial officer said on Tuesday.
MEXICO CITY, Aug 20 - Mexican conglomerate Alfa said on Wednesday it paid C$189.4 ($172.7 million) to increase its total stake in Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp to 17.07 percent.
- Following The Leaders: ALFA, GURU, And IBLN
- How To Avoid The Worst Style ETFs
- Investing Like A Billionaire With The iBillionaire ETF
- Investing Like A Billionaire With The IBillionaire ETF
- Best And Worst ETFs, Mutual Funds, And Key Holdings: Large Cap Growth Style
- Hedge Fund ETFs: Alternative Alpha Vs. Guru Index
- Alfa Laval wins SEK 50 million oil and gas order in Angola
- Alfa Laval Wins SEK 55 Million Oil and Gas Order in the U.S.
- Alfa Laval Wins SEK 85 Million Energy-Efficiency Order in South Korea
- Alfa Laval Wins SEK 50 Million Tall Oil Order in Russia
- Alfa Laval’s Capital Markets Day - Summary of the Business Update
- Alfa Laval wins SEK 75 million starch- processing order in Russia
- Alfa Laval Wins SEK 115 Million Energy-Efficiency Order in Canada
- Alfa Laval Wins SEK 60 Million Power Order in the Middle East
- Alfa Laval intends to consolidate its European manufacturing of air heat exchangers
- Alfa Laval AB (publ) Interim Report July 1 - September 30, 2014