News: Alimera Sciences Inc (ALIM.O)
7 Mar 2014
Thu, Dec 19 2013
- pSivida Corp and Alimera Sciences Inc said they would try a fourth time to get approval for an eye treatment for diabetes patients, sending the shares of both companies soaring.
Dec 19 - pSivida Corp and Alimera Sciences Inc said they would try a fourth time to get approval for an eye treatment for diabetes patients, sending the shares of both companies soaring.
- Alimera Sciences Inc said U.S. health regulators rejected for a third time its eye implant device due to safety concerns, sending its shares down as much as 39 percent.
(Adds analyst comments, company background and updates share movement)
- Alimera Sciences Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Alimera Sciences, Inc. Discusses Q4 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Ico Therapeutics: Near-Term Catalyst Presents Enormous Upside
- pSivida: Positive Roche And Regeneron Conference Calls Confirm Tehadur's Potential
- Highlights Of Recent PSivida Presentation
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts
- Alimera Sciences To Present At Cowen And Company 34th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Alimera Sciences Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013 Financial Results
- Alimera Sciences To Release Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results
- Alimera Sciences To Present At Citi 2014 Global Healthcare Conference
- Scottish Medicines Consortium Accepts ILUVIEN® For National Health Service Scotland
- Alimera Sciences Closes $37.5 Million Private Placement
- Alimera Sciences Announces $37.5 Million Private Placement
- Alimera Sciences Ships First ILUVIEN® Orders For U.K. National Health Service Hospitals
- Drug Availability, Clinical Trial Partnerships, Labeling Discussions, Stock Updates, and Credit Facilities - Research Report on Forest Laboratories, Oxygen Biotherapeutics, Alimera, pSivida and AcelRx
- Alimera Sciences and FDA Enter Into Labeling Discussions for ILUVIEN®, Agree Advisory Committee No Longer Necessary