Alon USA Energy Inc (ALJ.N)
2 Dec 2016
Thu, Oct 27 2016
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.09 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Alon USA Energy, Inc. announces receipt of proposal to purchase its outstanding common stock
* Offer represents a 16 pct discount to Alon's Thursday close
Alon USA Energy Inc's largest investor, Delek U.S. Holdings Inc , offered to buy the smaller refiner in a deal that values the company at about $516 million.
Oct 14 Alon USA Energy Inc's largest investor, Delek U.S. Holdings Inc, offered to buy the smaller refiner in a deal that values the company at about $516 million.
* Delek US Holdings-on october 14, delivered non-binding letter to special committee of board of alon usa proposing potential business transaction - sec filing
* Says Q2 net sales of $1.01 billion versus $1.30 billion last year
* Alon USA energy, inc. Provides update on the activities of its special committee to review strategic alternatives
- 5%+ Dividend Yield Portfolio: Trump And The No Good, Very Bad Month (Nov 2016 Review)
- Is 'Value' Alive And Well? Let's Ask The '29.9% In 9 Months' Portfolio...
- The Long Thesis Has Played Out: Time To Take Profits In Delek U.S. Holdings
- Rising Costs For Refiners Place Pressure On President-Elect Trump To Respond
- The Outgoing Obama Administration Mandates Record Ethanol Blending
- The Biofuels Market Is Signaling A Unique Reform To The Blending Mandate