Alon USA Energy Inc (ALJ.N)
Tue, Jan 3 2017
Refiner Delek U.S. Holdings Inc said it had agreed to buy the shares of Alon USA Energy Inc it does not already own for $464 million to increase its exposure to cheap crude produced in Texas's prolific Permian basin.
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.09 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Alon USA Energy, Inc. announces receipt of proposal to purchase its outstanding common stock
* Offer represents a 16 pct discount to Alon's Thursday close
Alon USA Energy Inc's largest investor, Delek U.S. Holdings Inc , offered to buy the smaller refiner in a deal that values the company at about $516 million.
Oct 14 Alon USA Energy Inc's largest investor, Delek U.S. Holdings Inc, offered to buy the smaller refiner in a deal that values the company at about $516 million.
* Delek US Holdings-on october 14, delivered non-binding letter to special committee of board of alon usa proposing potential business transaction - sec filing
* Says Q2 net sales of $1.01 billion versus $1.30 billion last year
- Simplixity Itself
- Delek US Holdings (DK) To acquire remaining shares of Alon USA (ALJ) - M&A Call Slides
- Happy New Year - Time To Sell?
- 5%+ Dividend Yield Portfolio: A Formula For Beating The Market With Higher Yield (Dec. 2016 Review)
- Carl Icahn Is Now The Trump Administration's Official Adviser On Regulatory Reform
- Waiting On Relief For Merchant Refiners