Alon USA Energy Inc (ALJ.N)
29 Jul 2016
* Alon USA energy, inc. Provides update on the activities of its special committee to review strategic alternatives
HOUSTON Alon USA Energy saw a 12 percent decline in fourth-quarter merchandise sales at retail gas stations in the Permian Basin in West Texas on reduced activity in the region because of low oil prices, Chief Executive Paul Eisman told analysts on Thursday.
HOUSTON Alon USA Energy does not expect to move ahead with its California oil-by-rail project or the restart of its shuttered refinery in Bakersfield "in the near future" because of low oil prices, Chief Executive Paul Eisman told analysts on Thursday.
- Alon USA Energy's (ALJ) CEO Paul Eisman on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Refining Industry's Summer Of Discontent
- Alon USA Energy Is No Longer Overvalued, But Downside Risks Remain
- Ignoring The Lions, Tigers, And Brexits And Focusing On Alpha - 5%+ Dividend Yield Portfolio (A June 2016 Review)
- Are WPZ & WMB The Best Energy Sector Dogs For June?
- Delek US Holdings Is Priced For Disaster Even As It Approaches Its Sweet Spot