Alaska Air Group Inc (ALK)
18 Aug 2017
Mon, Aug 14 2017
* Soros Fund Management takes share stake of 3,800 shares in Alaska Air Group Inc
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* James Beer, EVP, CFO of Mckesson Corporation, joins Alaska Air Group board of directors
Alaska Air Group Inc on Wednesday posted a 13.8 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped in part by the December 2016 acquisition of former rival Virgin America.
July 26 Alaska Air Group Inc on Wednesday posted a 13.8 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped in part by the December 2016 acquisition of former rival Virgin America.
July 26 Alaska Air Group Inc, the fifth largest U.S. carrier, reported a 13.8 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped in part by improving average fares.
* June 2017 load factor for Air Group increased 1.0 point to 87.3 percent
June 15 U.S. airline company Alaska Air Group Inc on Thursday raised its second-quarter forecast for a key cost measure, citing one-time expenses related to pay hikes for pilots at its Horizon Air airline.
* Expects Q2 ASMs of 15,615 million - 15,665 million - SEC filing
* Alaska air group says on june 9, 2017 jessie j. Knight, voluntarily resigned from boards of directors of co and its subsidiaries - sec filing
- Transports Week In Review - Geopolitical Tensions Hit Broader Markets Harder
- Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Div August 14-18th
- The Hidden Side Of Airline Profits
- Transports Week In Review - Recent Downward Trend Is Seeking Increasing Demand To Offset Inflationary Pressures
- Lean Long-Term Growth Portfolio - July 2017 Update
- Transports Week In Review - Negative Volatility Returns, Despite Strong Economic Growth