News: Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
29 Aug 2014
Wed, Jul 30 2014
MADRID, July 30 - Spain's Almirall on Wednesday said it had reached a deal to transfer to Astrazeneca the rights of its respiratory franchise for an initial $875 million. (Reporting by Julien Toyer; Editing by Tracy Rucinski)
LONDON, July 30 - AstraZeneca took a major step to build up its respiratory medicine business on Wednesday by striking a deal worth up to $2.1 billion to acquire the rights to lung drugs developed by Spain's Almirall.
Almirall, S.A. (Almirall)
MADRID, March 17 - Spanish pharmaceutical company Almirall said on Monday it would issue 325 million euros ($453 million) of senior bonds, maturing in seven years.
- Non-Financial Preferreds: Delivering Portfolio Defense and Unique Trading Opportunities
- Revisiting March 2009: Over Two Years Later and Nothing's Changed
- Stocks' Slow Summertime Burn: Safe Investments For the Months Ahead
- Time to Move to Cash?
- Why Last Week's Rally Signals More Trouble Ahead for Stocks
- Asset Allocation for a Crisis: Considering Opportunity and Risk