News: Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
7 Mar 2014
Thu, Jan 23 2014
MADRID, Jan 23 - Goldman Sachs on Thursday said it had placed a 5 percent stake in Spanish drug maker Almirall belonging to Grupo Plafin at 11.75 euros per share.
MADRID, Jan 22 - Goldman Sachs said on Wednesday it will place 5 percent of Spanish drug maker Almirall, currently held by Grupo Plafin, through an accelerated book building process.
MADRID, Dec 17 - Spanish drugs company Almirall is buying U.S. group Aqua Pharmaceuticals for up to around $400 million in a deal which will help open the U.S. market for a group which is already in both Mexico and Canada.
- Non-Financial Preferreds: Delivering Portfolio Defense and Unique Trading Opportunities
- Revisiting March 2009: Over Two Years Later and Nothing's Changed
- Stocks' Slow Summertime Burn: Safe Investments For the Months Ahead
- Time to Move to Cash?
- Why Last Week's Rally Signals More Trouble Ahead for Stocks
- Asset Allocation for a Crisis: Considering Opportunity and Risk