Astellas Pharma Inc (ALPMF.PK)
22 Jul 2016
Tue, Jun 7 2016
* Xcelra enters into a drug repurposing collaboration with Astellas Pharma
June 6 Astellas Pharma Inc and Seattle Genetics Inc :
* Astellas and Medivation initiate Phase III trial of enzalutamide in patients with triple-negative breast cancer
* Says it plans to invest 150 million yuan ($22.99 million) to set up buyout fund in medical industry with partners
* Says it will retire 68 million shares (3.1 percent stake) of its common stock on June 20
* to retire treasury stock equivalent to 3.06 percent of shares outstanding on June 20 Further company coverage:
* Astellas names Rodrigo Fernandez executive director, international business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 28 A group of lawmakers is calling on the National Institutes of Health and Department of Health and Human Services to step in and reduce the cost of Medivation Inc's and Astellas Pharma Inc's prostate cancer drug Xtandi.
* Pivotal phase III trial of Enzalutamide initiated in Metastatic Hormone Sensitive Prostate Cancer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Decided not to refer anticipated acquisition by Leo Pharma of the portfolio of pharma dermatological products of Astellas Pharma to phase 2 investigation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Is It Time To Invest In Stem Cell Biotechs?
- What Andy Grove And Michael Milken Have Taught Us About Prostate Cancer
- Astellas Whiffs At First Bid For Ocata, Can Wotton Survive?
- IVA Funds Annual Report
- FibroGen: Considerable Upside, Favorable Risk/Reward Profile
- Week In Review: Korea's Hanmi Signs $960 Million Deal With Janssen