Alere Inc (ALR)
28 Mar 2017
Tue, Mar 21 2017
* Alere Inc receives NYSE notice regarding late form 10-K filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Alere says will be unable to file 2016 form 10-K within extension period as it is continuing to review certain aspects of revenue recognition at Korean and Japanese locations
A subsidiary of diagnostic testing company Alere Inc on Thursday lost an effort in court to block the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services from revoking its Medicare enrollment for submitting claims for 211 patients who were already dead.
* Disagree with court's ruling on Arriva's motion for interim relief
* Alere receives FDA CLIA waiver for Alere™ i RSV rapid molecular test
Alere Inc said it would delay filing its 2016 annual report, in the latest blow to the diagnostic company engaged in a legal battle with Abbott Laboratories over their deal.
March 1 Alere Inc said it would delay filing its 2016 annual report, in the latest blow to the diagnostic company engaged in a legal battle with Abbott Laboratories over their deal.
March 1 Diagnostic company Alere Inc said on Wednesday it would delay filing its 2016 annual report as it was reviewing the revenue recognition practices at its South Korean and Japanese units.
* Alere - unable to file 10-K within prescribed time period because co is reviewing certain aspects of revenue recognition at Korean, Japanese locations
BRUSSELS, Jan 25 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
- Apple Goes Hollywood
- Oh, Snap - A Blowout IPO
- The Dividend Growth Portfolio To Grow Old With - Update III: Is It Time To Stock Up On Cash?
- Top Merger Stocks Held By Fund Managers (Mid-Q1 2017 Edition)
- Publicly Traded Merger Arbitrage Funds' Top 10 Holdings Q4 2016
- Amazon, Apple, And Netflix Versus Liberty