News: Alere Inc (ALR_pb.N)
9 Jul 2014
Fri, Jun 27 2014
(Corrects in paragraph 3 to show company making recommended test is Bio-Rad Laboratories, not Alere Inc)
- Alere Inc said it initiated a voluntary recall of certain blood clot test strips in the United States following reports of nine serious adverse events that included bleeding related to the death of three patients.
May 6 - Alere Inc said it initiated a voluntary recall of certain blood clot test strips in the United States following reports of nine serious adverse events that included bleeding related to the death of three patients.
- Appointments, Acquisitions, Study Results, and Technical Updates - Analyst Notes on Alere, AMRI, Anika Therapeutics, Nektar and Sangamo
- Alere Announces Management Transition
- Coppersmith Capital Sends Letter to Gregg Powers, Newly Appointed Chairman of Alere, Inc.
- Collaborations, FDA Clearances, and Technical Updates - Analyst Notes on Isis Pharmaceuticals, DexCom, Theravance Biopharma, Intrexon and Alere
- Alere Opts Not to Pursue Initial Public Offering by BBI Diagnostics Group plc
- Alere Receives FDA Clearance for Alere™ i Influenza A and B Test
- Strategic Collaborations and Expanded Repurchase Programs - Analyst Notes on Covance, PerkinElmer, PAREXEL, Analogic and Alere
- Alere Inc. Secures Important Permissions for Previously Announced Transaction Involving BBI Diagnostics Group plc
- Dividend Authorizations, Leadership Appointments, and Scheduled Conferences - Analyst Notes on Thermo Fisher, PAREXEL, Quintiles, Alere and PerkinElmer
- Technical Snapshot on Health Care Stocks -- Research on Opko Health, Hologic, RadNet, and Alere