Alere Inc (ALR_pb.N)
20 Jun 2016
Thu, Jun 16 2016
BRIEF-Alere HIV assay awarded WHO prequalification, making it available for public sector procurement
* Alere q hiv-1/2 detect assay awarded world health organization (who) prequalification , making it available for public sector procurement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Alere Inc. Announces modifications of consent solicitations for Alere Inc.'s notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Alere's receipt of lender approval for amendment and waiver is a positive development; ratings unaffected Source text (http://bit.ly/1VYiBej) (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Alere Inc. announces commencement of consent solicitations for Alere Inc.'s notes
Diagnostic test maker Alere Inc said its board has rejected a recent request by Abbott Laboratories Inc to terminate the $5.8 billion deal to buy Alere for a breakup fee.
* Announces certain developments relating to the pending merger transaction with abbott laboratories
* Abbott CEO Miles White says on conference call that the company was not in discussions with St Jude last summer when "false" rumors surfaced in the media
April 25 Alere Inc received a notice of default from a group of its bondholders after the diagnostics company delayed filing its 2015 annual report in March, Bloomberg reported Monday.
* Alere Inc received a notice of default from a group of bondholders after co delayed filing its 2015 financial statement - Bloomberg, citing sources Source text : (http://bloom.bg/1TtAPkC) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Diagnostics company Alere Inc has been hit with a securities fraud lawsuit accusing it of artificially inflating its share prices ahead of the Feb. 1 announcement of its proposed $5.8 billion acquisition by Abbott Laboratories Inc.