News: Altera Corp (ALTR.O)
29 Aug 2014
Wed, Mar 26 2014
SAN FRANCISCO - Chipmaker Altera Corp is working with Intel Corp to combine separate components like processors, memory and programmable chips into customized devices in a technique aimed at reducing manufacturing costs and improving performance.
* Technology aims to make chips more efficient (Adds comment from Intel executive, stock prices)
SAN FRANCISCO, March 26 - Chipmaker Altera Corp is working with Intel Corp to combine separate components like processors, memory and programmable chips into customized devices in a technique aimed at reducing manufacturing costs and improving performance.
- Valuation Based On Sum Of Outputs Produces Serious Alpha
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- 6 Stocks Building Value With Increased Dividends
- Altera's (ALTR) CEO John Daane on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q2 2014 Altera Corp Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- Dividend Preview: 5 Stocks Ready to Pay You More
- Expert Briefing on Semiconductors Stocks -- Trina Solar, Yingli Green Energy Holding, Himax Technologies, Altera, and Linear Technology
- Altera Announces Upcoming Schedule of Events With the Financial Community
- Full Compliance with Military Temperature Specification Planned for Altera 20 nm FPGA and SoC Devices
- Altera Releases Quartus II Software Arria 10 Edition v14.0
- Altera to Demonstrate FPGA Technologies at Flash Memory Summit 2014
- Altera Enables Customer Design Starts for 14 nm Stratix 10 FPGAs and SoCs
- Semiconductors Equities Technical Briefing -- Linear Technology, Canadian Solar, Himax Technologies, Altera, and ReneSola
- Altera Announces Second Quarter Results; Raises Dividend
- Altera Ranks Among Top 25 Greenest Companies in U.S.
- Altera Joins the Embedded Vision Alliance