News: Altera Corp (ALTR.O)
24 May 2013
Mon, Feb 25 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 25 - Intel Corp has agreed to make chips on behalf of Altera, a significant step toward opening its prized manufacturing technology to customers on a larger scale, potentially including Apple .
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 25 - Altera announced an agreement with Intel Corp to manufacture Altera's programmable chips on Intel's cutting-edge 14 nanometer technology.
NEW YORK, Jan 23 - Altera Corp : * Shares were down 3.4 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Programmable chipmaker Altera Corp trimmed its fourth-quarter revenue expectation citing less orders for its older products, sending its shares down 2 percent after the bell.
Dec 4 - Programmable chipmaker Altera Corp trimmed its fourth-quarter revenue expectation citing less orders for its older products, sending its shares down 2 percent after the bell.
Dec 4 - Programmable chipmaker Altera Corp raised the lower end of its expected revenue decline range for the fourth quarter due to the lower sales of its older products.
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - Altera Corp : * Shares were down 2.1 percent after the bell following the release of its guidance.
- Altera to Deliver Breakthrough Power Solutions for FPGAs with Acquisition of Power Technology Innovator Enpirion
- Altera Opens the World of FPGAs to Software Programmers with Broad Availability of SDK and Off-the-Shelf Boards for OpenCL
- Altera Quartus II Software v13.0 Enables World's Fastest FPGA Designs
- Altera Announces Upcoming Schedule of Events With the Financial Community
- Altera Announces First Quarter Results
- Leading Tech Analyst Previews Earnings for Altera, Alcatel-Lucent, Applied Micro Circuits, KLA-Tencor, and SkyWorks Solutions
- Altera Announces First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- Altera and TSMC Collaborate on 55 nm EmbFlash Process<2330.TW>
- Altera and AppliedMicro Will Cooperate on Joint Solutions for High Growth Data Center Market
- Altera Expands OTN Solution Capabilities with Acquisition of TPACK