News: Altera Corp (ALTR.OQ)
17 May 2013
Mon, Feb 25 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 25 - Intel Corp has agreed to make chips on behalf of Altera, a significant step toward opening its prized manufacturing technology to customers on a larger scale, potentially including Apple .
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 25 - Altera announced an agreement with Intel Corp to manufacture Altera's programmable chips on Intel's cutting-edge 14 nanometer technology.
NEW YORK, Jan 23 - Altera Corp : * Shares were down 3.4 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Programmable chipmaker Altera Corp trimmed its fourth-quarter revenue expectation citing less orders for its older products, sending its shares down 2 percent after the bell.
Dec 4 - Programmable chipmaker Altera Corp trimmed its fourth-quarter revenue expectation citing less orders for its older products, sending its shares down 2 percent after the bell.
Dec 4 - Programmable chipmaker Altera Corp raised the lower end of its expected revenue decline range for the fourth quarter due to the lower sales of its older products.
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - Altera Corp : * Shares were down 2.1 percent after the bell following the release of its guidance.
- Altera Ships Its First SoC Devices
- Altera and ARM Announce Industry's First FPGA-Adaptive Embedded Software Toolkit
- Leading Tech Analyst Publishes Updated Outlooks on Ciena, Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems, Altera, and Xilinx
- Altera Updates Fourth Quarter Revenue Guidance, Issues 2013 Guidance
- Top Tech Analyst Publishes Investor Updates With Newly Revised Outlooks for DragonWave, Cree, Anadigics, and Altera
- Altera Announces Fourth Quarter Business Update and 2013 Guidance Conference Call
- Altera Quartus II Software Version 12.1 Accelerates System Development with Enhanced High-Level Design Flows
- Altera and Northwest Logic Develop RLDRAM 3 Memory Interface Solution
- Altera Simplifies Industrial Ethernet Design for Factory Automation Systems
- Altera Motor Control Development Framework Delivers Unprecedented System Integration, Scalable Performance and Flexibility