News: Altera Corp (ALTR.OQ)
Tue, Oct 22 2013
SAN FRANCISCO - A host of U.S. chipmakers gave quarterly revenue forecasts that disappointed Wall Street and hurt their shares on Tuesday, including Broadcom Corp, which said it would lay off over a thousand workers as it struggles with slow demand for its cellphone chips.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 22 - A host of U.S. chipmakers gave quarterly revenue forecasts that disappointed Wall Street and hurt their shares on Tuesday, including Broadcom Corp , which said it would lay off over a thousand workers as it struggles with slow demand for its cellphone chips.
- Programmable-chip maker Altera Corp forecast current-quarter revenue below Wall Street estimates, citing fewer orders for its telecom and wireless products, sending its shares down 5 percent after the bell.
* Expects 4th-qtr revenue of $432.5-$450.5 mln vs est $474.5 mln
Oct 22 - Programmable-chip maker Altera Corp reported a 24 percent fall in quarterly profit and projected a decrease in sales in the fourth quarter from the third quarter.
- Altera's CEO Presents at Raymond James Systems, Semiconductors, Software & Supply Chain Conference (Transcript)
- Growth, Value, NXP Semiconductors
- Jargon Cannot Obscure Xilinx and Altera
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: P ALTR JACK MJN EL CMG
- Altera Corp. - Shareholder/Analyst Call
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update
- Altera Ships Its First SoC Devices
- Altera and ARM Announce Industry's First FPGA-Adaptive Embedded Software Toolkit
- Leading Tech Analyst Publishes Updated Outlooks on Ciena, Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems, Altera, and Xilinx
- Altera Updates Fourth Quarter Revenue Guidance, Issues 2013 Guidance
- Top Tech Analyst Publishes Investor Updates With Newly Revised Outlooks for DragonWave, Cree, Anadigics, and Altera
- Altera Announces Fourth Quarter Business Update and 2013 Guidance Conference Call
- Altera Quartus II Software Version 12.1 Accelerates System Development with Enhanced High-Level Design Flows
- Altera and Northwest Logic Develop RLDRAM 3 Memory Interface Solution
- Altera Simplifies Industrial Ethernet Design for Factory Automation Systems
- Altera Motor Control Development Framework Delivers Unprecedented System Integration, Scalable Performance and Flexibility