Alcatel Lucent SA (ALUA.PA)
Tue, Oct 4 2016
* Expiration date of nokia's public buy-out offer for alcatel-lucent securities extended following a legal action against amf clearance decision; squeeze-out to follow completion of public buy-out offer
* says has launched its public buy-out offer for all the securities of Alcatel-Lucent that it does not own, squeeze-out expected to occur on October 6
* The French stock market authority has approved Nokia's proposed public buy-out offer followed by a squeeze-out relating to the remaining securities of Alcatel-Lucent it does not own Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Johan Ahlander)
ABUJA, Sept 9 Nigeria's telecoms regulator has shut the offices of Nokia-Alcatel for operating in Africa's largest economy without the necessary permit, the watchdog said on Friday.
BRIEF-Nokia says to offer EUR 3.50/shr for remaining Alcatel-Lucent shares, expects full ownership by early Q4
* Says to offer EUR 3.50 per share for remaining Alcatel-Lucent shares and expects to reach 100 pct ownership by early Q4, draft joint offer document has been filed with the french stock market authority Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* Q2 net profit of 11.9 million lira ($4.06 million) versus loss of 328,915 lira year ago
HELSINKI Nokia's second-quarter profit fell more sharply than expected as telecom operators around the world spent less on faster mobile networks, prompting the company to lift its cost-cutting target following its merger with Alcatel-Lucent.
* H1 group revenues were 6,096 million euros ($6.79 billion) in first half of 2016, a 9 pct decrease compared to year-ago period
* Nokia said on Wednesday it's expanding its patent licensing deal with South Korea's Samsung
June 30 Alcatel Lucent Teletas Telekomunikasyon AS :