Autoliv Inc (ALV.N)
Fri, Mar 24 2017
* CEO Jan Carlson's total compensation for 2016 $4.5 million versus. $3.2 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says has declared a quarterly dividend of 60 cents per share for the second quarter 2017, an increase of 2 cents per share from the previous level Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* Shares fall 7 pct (Writes through with detail, background, share)
* Autoliv Q4 operating profit $239 mln vs mean forecast $238 mln in Reuters poll and year-ago $281 mln
The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
TOKYO Takata Corp has shortlisted Sweden's Autoliv Inc and U.S. parts supplier Key Safety Systems as potential bidders for the Japanese airbag maker at the center of the world's biggest auto recall, Bloomberg reported.
TOKYO, Nov 22 Takata Corp has shortlisted Sweden's Autoliv Inc and U.S. parts supplier Key Safety Systems as potential bidders for the Japanese airbag maker at the centre of the world's biggest auto recall, Bloomberg reported.
* Daicel is no longer a strong contender to take over Takata and car makers are instead looking with favor toward Autoliv - WSJ, citing sources Source text: http://on.wsj.com/2fwA7aE
* Says declared an unchanged quarterly dividend of 58 cents per share for the first quarter of 2017
STOCKHOLM Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of airbags and seatbelts, reported a bigger-than-expected rise in quarterly earnings but said it expected flat like-for-like sales in the final three months of the year.
- 28 Dividend Increases: February 20-24, 2017 (Part 2: The Remaining Sectors)
- My 75 Stock January 2017 Portfolio Update: Buying 1 New Stock (Toronto-Dominion Bank) And More Cisco
- Autoliv: Dominant Company In Automotive Safety
- Wall Street Breakfast: Tech Joins Fight Against Travel Ban
- Autoliv's (ALV) CEO Jan Carlson on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Autoliv Inc. 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides