Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) FRANKFURT/LONDON, September 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Germany-based Allianz SE's Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) rating at 'AA' and Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'AA-'. At the same time, the agency has affirmed Allianz's main subsidiaries' IFS ratings at 'AA'. The Outlooks are Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation reflects Allianz's strong t
FRANKFURT, Sept 27 Allianz is in talks with interested parties about the partial or total sale of regional private bank Oldenburgische Landesbank AG (OLB), which is 90-percent owned by the German insurer, OLB said on Tuesday.
* Apollo and Commerzbank have submitted non-binding offers for Allianz's Oldenburgische Landesbank - sources
FRANKFURT, Sept 27 German insurer Allianz is exploring options for regional private bank Oldenburgische Landesbank AG (OLB), Allianz and OLB said on Tuesday.
* Was informed by Allianz Deutschalnd AG and Allianz SE that Allianz examines alternatives for the partial or complete reduction of their shareholding
VIENNA, Sept 23 The head of insurer Allianz's Austrian arm said the German company wants to keep its stake in OMV unit Gas Connect Austria in the long term and is interested in expanding investment in infrastructure projects, he told Austrian news agency APA.
* OMV says 49 percent Gas Connect Austria stake to be acquired by company in which Allianz holds 60 percent, Snam 40 percent Further company coverage: (Reporting By Shadia Nasralla)
MILAN, Sept 22 Italian gas grid company Snam said on Thursday its bid with Allianz to buy a 49 percent stake in pipeline company Gas Connect Austria had been successful, confirming what sources previously told Reuters.
* Says the subordinated bond is perpetual and carries ordinary call rights as of March 7, 2022
SEOUL, Aug 30 China's Anbang Insurance Group has applied for regulatory approval for its planned $3 million acquisition of German insurer Allianz's South Korean business, the Yonhap News Agency reported on Tuesday.
- Transports Week In Review - Friday Carnage May Be Unsettling, But There's Nothing To Fear
- Transports Week In Review - Supply Chain Chaos As Hanjin Shipping Enters Receivership
- Lean Long-Term Growth Portfolio - August 2016 Update
- Transports Week In Review: Weaker Performance Ensues As Potential For Rate Increase Lingers
- Transports Week In Review: Freight Recession Lingering Into 2017?
- Transports Week In Review - It's A Stock-Picker's Market