News: Amadeus IT Holding SA (AMA.MC)
22 Oct 2014
Tue, Sep 30 2014
* Stake of Lufthansa Pension Trust in Amadeus IT Holding S.A. will decline from four to one per cent Further company coverage:
* Lufthansa Pension Trust to offer 13.5 million shares of Amadeus IT Holding at 28.80 euros to 29.62 euros a share -source Further company coverage:
PARIS, Sept 10 - Air France sold the 4,475,819 Amadeus IT shares it had offered in a private placement at 28 euros each, a trader said on Wednesday.
PARIS, Sept 9 - Air France is selling a 1 percent stake in travel technology company Amadeus IT for around 128 million euros ($165.3 million), according to terms of the accelerated placement seen by Reuters.
MADRID, May 8 - Spanish travel technology company Amadeus has not ruled out potential new acquisitions in the internet travel sector, but smaller than the $500-million buyout of Newmarket, the group's Chief Financial Officer said on Thursday.
MADRID, May 8 - Spanish travel technology company Amadeus reported on Thursday a 8.7 percent year-on-year rise in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) to 351.4 million euros ($489.2 million).
- American Shared Hospital Services' (AMS) CEO Ernest Bates on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- American Shared Hospital Services A Growth Stock With A Value Multiple
- American Shared Hospital's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- American Shared's CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Carpetright, Dixons Retail, and Advanced Medical Solutions Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- American Shared Hospital Services Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript