News: Amcor Ltd (AMC.AX)
Tue, Sep 9 2014
MELBOURNE, Sept 10 - Australian shares are set to open lower on Wednesday after Wall Street fell, but a rise in the U.S. dollar may shore up the market's biggest exporters, like the miners, blood products maker CSL and packaging group Amcor. * Local share price index futures fell 0.3 percent to 5,586.0, which was a 21.9-point discount to the underlying S&P/ASX 200 index close. The benchmark rose 0.5 percent on Tuesday. * New Zealand's benchmark NZX 50 index slipped 0.2
SYDNEY, Aug 19 - Shares in Australian packaging firm Amcor Ltd gained as much as 4.1 percent on Tuesday after the company posted a 25 percent rise in full year net profit.
- President Obama: Sony Pictures Made 'Mistake' Pulling 'The Interview'
- Condolences On North Korea Kim's 'Death': Sony Is Alive And Poised To Profit
- Sony Opens Higher Despite Dropping 'The Interview', Dunkin Drops
- Today's Market: These Stocks Moving On News
- Movie Theater Operators An Easy Pick For 2015
- Sony Pulls 'The Interview' From Theaters Amid Safety Concerns