News: Amcor Ltd (AMC.AX)
30 Jul 2014
Mon, May 19 2014
MELBOURNE, May 20 - Australian shares are set to open higher, buoyed by a weaker Aussie dollar which should lift companies like Amcor, CSL and James Hardie that have large earnings offshore, but sliding iron ore prices are likely to weigh on the big miners. * Local share price index futures rose 0.4 percent to 5,437.0, a 28-point premium to the underlying S&P/ASX 200 index close on Monday. The benchmark fell 1.3 percent on Monday. * New Zealand's benchmark NZX 50 index sli
- How Will AMC Entertainment (AMC) Stock React To Its Second Quarter Earnings Results?
- Why Regal Entertainment Group (RGC) Stock Is Lower Today
- Cramer's Mad Money - 7 Things To Watch In The Week Ahead (6/6/14)
- Will This Ratings Initiation Help AMC Entertainment Holdings (AMC) Stock On Friday?
- Why Patience With AMC Entertainment Holdings Will Be Rewarded
- National CineMedia: Stable, Growing Dividend With Near-Term Catalyst Offers 60% Upside