News: Amcor Ltd (AMC.AX)
5 Dec 2013
Mon, Oct 28 2013
Oct 28 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
SYDNEY, Aug 1 - Australia's Amcor Ltd said it plans to list its glass and beverage can packaging unit, a business valued at around $1.8 billion, so that it can better focus on its core global business of plastics packaging.
SYDNEY, Aug 1 - Packaging giant Amcor Ltd said on Thursday it plans to spin off its glass and beverage can packaging unit by the end of the year, to allow the company and the new business to better focus on their own growth areas.
- Hollywood Media: Something Is Going On Behind The Scenes
- Hollywood Media's Quiet Settlement Could Lead To Big Gains
- AMC Breaks Big, Buys Chellomedia for $1.035 Billion, Shares Drop
- Binge On Netflix And Apple
- Bernstein's Bet on Growth Over Buybacks: Media Roundup
- 5 Summer Movie Alternatives To The Multiplex