News: Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD)
24 May 2013
Thu, May 23 2013
NEW YORK, May 23 - Advanced Micro Devices Inc : * Shares down 3.5 percent in premarket trade
NEW YORK, May 16 - Advanced Micro Devices Inc : * Shares off 6 percent in premarket trade after Goldman Sachs cuts to sell
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc forecast current-quarter revenue above Wall Street's expectations as it rushes to find new markets to offset its declining core business of PC chips.
(Adds details on results, analyst comment, after-hours stock movement)
April 18 - Advanced Micro Devices reported first-quarter revenue of $1.09 billion and a net loss of $146 million, or 19 cents a share, as it rushes to find new markets to offset its declining core PC chip business.
NEW YORK, April 18 - Advanced Micro Devices Inc : * Shares down 2.4 percent in extended trading after results
NEW YORK, April 8 - Advanced Micro Devices Inc : * Shares jump in afternoon trading, up 13 percent
SAN FRANCISCO - Advanced Micro Devices Inc agreed to sell and lease back its campus in Austin, Texas, to raise $164 million in cash and fund its chipmaking business as it diversifies beyond the struggling PC industry into new markets.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 12 - Advanced Micro Devices Inc agreed to sell and lease back its campus in Austin, Texas, to raise $164 million in cash and fund its chipmaking business as it diversifies beyond the struggling PC industry into new markets.
Jan 30 - Fitch Ratings has downgraded the following ratings for Advanced Micro Devices Inc.'s (NYSE: AMD): --Long-term IDR to 'CCC' from 'B'; --Senior unsecured debt to 'CCC/RR4' from 'B/RR4'. Fitch's actions affect approximately $2.1 billion of total debt. The ratings reflect Fitch's expectations that negative free cash flow (FCF) in 2013 will drive cash below AMD's target level and potentially approach the company's minimum operating level. Beyond the near-term, Fitch believes a strong e
- Top Tech Analyst Updates Outlooks for EZchip Semiconductor, Intel, Advanced Micro Devices and Harmonic
- Will Microsoft Be an Earnings Winner? Leading Tech Analyst Previews Earnings for Microsoft, Advanced Micro Devices, Cypress Semiconductor, Lattice Semiconductor, and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing
- AMD Named a Top Corporate Citizen by Corporate Responsibility Magazine
- AMD's SeaMicro SM15000 Opteron-Based Servers With OpenStack Help Scientists and Scholars Conduct Cutting Edge Research at UTSA
- AMD and Adobe Collaborate on Upcoming Version of Adobe Premiere Pro Software to Enable Breakthrough Video Editing Performance Through Open Standards
- Top Tech Analyst Publishes State of Tech Report, Issues Investor Updates and Revised Price Targets on 71 Companies, Including Apple, Nokia, Microsoft, Fairchild Semiconductor, and Advanced Micro Devices
- Xyratex Enters Into Strategic Relationship with AMD to Create Solutions Tailored for Apache Hadoop and Object Storage
- Before the Bell Briefing of Advanced Micro Devices, Texas Instruments, Entropic Comm., Micron Technology, and Rambus
- AMD to Report Fiscal First Quarter Results on April 18, 2013
- AMD's SeaMicro SM15000 Achieves Certification for CDH4, Cloudera's Distribution Including Apache Hadoop Version 4