News: Amer Sports Oyj (AMEAS.HE)
23 Sep 2014
Thu, Aug 28 2014
HELSINKI, Aug 28 - Amer Sports Oyj says: * Amer Sports expects global trading conditions in 2014 to remain challenging, with some regional improvements * In 2014, Amer sports' net sales growth in local currencies is expected
HELSINKI, Aug 15 - Amer Sports Oyj : * Amer Sports to start repurchases of own shares * Says the repurchases will start at the earliest on August 15, 2014 and end on
HELSINKI, July 24 - Finnish sporting goods maker Amer Sports on Thursday reported quarterly results in line with expectations and said it was planning to restructure its businesses to boost growth.
HELSINKI, April 24 - Finnish sporting goods company Amer Sports posted a 22 percent fall in first-quarter operating profit on Thursday, citing reduced demand in Russia and lower sales of winter sports equipment because of warm weather.
HELSINKI, April 24 - Finnish sporting goods company Amer Sports on Thursday reported its first-quarter operating profit fell 22 percent from a year ago as the warm weather hit winter-sport equipment sales.
- REG-Amer Sports Capital Markets Day 2014: Accelerating for the future
- Amer Sports Brand Store opens in Helsinki
- REG-Amer Sports to start repurchases of own shares
- Vesa Hämäläinen appointed Amer Sports' Vice President, Information and Communications Solutions
- Amer Sports Corporation Interim Report January-June 2014
- Amer Sports moves into the next phase of restructuring to further accelerate profitable long-term growth towards 2020
- Amer Sports second quarter results published on July 24, 2014
- Antti Jääskeläinen, CDO and SVP, Supply Chain and Global Operations, to pursue new challenges outside Amer Sports
- Amer Sports has moved to new premises
- Amer Sports Corporation Interim Report January-March 2014