News: Amplifon SpA (AMPF.MI)
21 Nov 2014
Thu, Oct 23 2014
MILAN, Oct 23 - Italian hearing aid group Amplifon said on Thursday its core earnings in the first nine months rose 18.4 percent thanks to strong sales in Europe, Asia and Israel.
MILAN, July 23 - Italian hearing aid group Amplifon said on Wednesday its core earnings in the first-half rose 4.3 percent thanks to a good performance of sales in Europe and Asia.
PARIS/MILAN, June 27 - Italian hearing aid company Amplifon said on Friday it was interested in buying smaller rival Audika, but the French company said it was not for sale.
MILAN, June 27 - Italian hearing aid group Amplifon is interested in buying smaller French competitor Audika to broaden its market share in the country, Chief Executive Franco Moscetti told Reuters on Friday.
- Selecting Core Stocks For My Dividend Growth IRA
- The Importance Of Return On Equity Decomposition
- Taking My Money Out Of Ameriprise To Put It Into Ameriprise
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Ameriprise Financial Inc.
- Searching The Stars For Quality Stocks
- Invesco Challenged And Passed 1-Year High