News: American Tower Corp (AMT)
24 Dec 2014
MUMBAI, Nov 24 - India's Bharti Airtel Ltd will sell more than 4,800 mobile phone masts in Nigeria to American Tower Corp for $1.05 billion, as part of its plan to cut costs and pare debt.
MUMBAI, Nov 24 - American Tower Corp has agreed to buy more than 4,800 communications towers in Nigeria from Bharti Airtel Ltd, the companies said on Monday, without disclosing the deal value.
BARCELONA/MILAN - Telecom Italia will likely sell the mobile phone towers of its Brazilian unit to American Tower Corp for almost the full targeted amount of 900 million euros ($1.1 billion), two sources familiar with the situation told Reuters.
BARCELONA/MILAN, Nov 21 - Telecom Italia will likely sell the mobile phone towers of its Brazilian unit to American Tower Corp for almost the full targeted amount of 900 million euros ($1.1 billion), two sources familiar with the situation told Reuters.
SAO PAULO - NII Holdings Inc , the parent of Nextel operators in Latin America, filed for U.S. bankruptcy protection on Monday after struggling for years with debt, fierce competition in Brazil and Mexico, and a dispute with a U.S. hedge fund.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Aby Jose Koilparambil in Bangalore)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to American Tower Corporation's (AMT) proposed offering of benchmark-sized senior unsecured debt due in 2021. Proceeds from the offering will be used to repay outstanding revolver borrowings, which on a June 30, 2014 adjusted basis totaled approximately $923 million, and for general corporate purposes. The adjusted basis includes $140 million borrowed in July 2014
- Allergan Leads The 20 Best Value Bond Trades With A Maturity Of 1 Year Or More
- In A Santa Claus Market Look For American Tower Under The Tree
- Update: American Tower Corporation Acquires 5240 To 6480 Towers From Tim Cellular S.A.
- Wall Street Breakfast: European Stocks Rise As Draghi Readies QE
- 5 Large-Cap Dividend Companies That Offer Very Different Exposures
- Earnings Beat Analysis - American Tower Corporation
- American Tower Corporation Announces Election of Craig Macnab to Board of Directors
- American Tower Corporation to Present at the UBS 42nd Annual Global Media and Communications Conference
- American Tower Corporation Declares Quarterly Distributions
- American Tower Corporation and Bharti Airtel Limited Announce Agreement for the Sale of Tower Portfolio in Nigeria
- American Tower Corporation Announces Agreement to Acquire TIM Tower Portfolio in Brazil
- American Tower Corporation to Present at the 14th Annual Morgan Stanley European Technology, Media & Telecoms Conference
- American Tower Corporation to Present at the Wells Fargo 2014 Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
- Specialized REITs Stocks Technical Study - American Tower, Weyerhaeuser, Plum Creek Timber, Rayonier, and Corrections Corp. of America
- Quarterly Financial Results, New Agreement, and Technical Update - Research Reports on Ventas, Realty Income, American Realty, American Tower and Host Hotels
- American Tower Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results