News: TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD.K)
18 Jun 2013
Thu, Jun 6 2013
NEW YORK - TD Ameritrade Holding sees little opportunity to buy other companies with its ample cash but will likely return some of it to shareholders in the form of dividends in the next few months, Chief Executive Fred Tomczyk said.
NEW YORK - In a view that contrasts with pessimism at full-service brokerage firms, TD Ameritrade Holding Corp's chief executive said small investors are returning to trading stocks and options.
(For other news from Reuters Wealth Management Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Wealth13)
TORONTO - Toronto-Dominion Bank reported a 2 percent increase in quarterly earnings as higher trading, business lending and U.S. banking income offset slowing loan growth in its core Canadian market.
* Trading revenue, U.S. income higher; shares drop 0.9 pct
April 16 - TD Ameritrade Holding Corp, the biggest U.S. discount brokerage by client trading volume, said on Tuesday that continued double-digit growth in client assets helped its quarterly profit rise 5.1 percent.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp , the biggest discount brokerage by client trading volume, said Tuesday that continued double-digit growth in client assets helped its fiscal second-quarter profit rise 5.1 percent from a year ago.
April 16 - TD Ameritrade Holding Corp, the biggest discount brokerage by client trading volume, said Tuesday that continued double-digit growth in client assets helped its fiscal second-quarter profit rise 5.1 percent from a year ago.
TORONTO, April 3 - Ed Clark, who transformed Toronto-Dominion Bank from a struggling Canadian lender into one of the largest retail banks in North America, will step down next year and hand the reins to the bank's U.S. unit leader, Bharat Masrani.
NEW YORK - Worried about having enough to get you through retirement?
- Health Advisory Referral Arrangements, New Money Management Strategies, and Innovative Annuity Tools - Research Report on Morgan Stanley, CME Group, Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, and LPL Financial
- TD Ameritrade's Investor Movement Index: IMX Reading Still at a Bullish Level despite Recent Dips
- TD Ameritrade Reports Monthly Metrics
- TD Ameritrade Institutional Fiduciary Leadership Summit Boasts Powerhouse Speaker Lineup
- TD Ameritrade CEO to Speak at Sandler O'Neill Global Exchange and Brokerage Conference
- TD Ameritrade Institutional Breaks It Down for Breakaway Brokers
- TD Ameritrade Launches New ETF Knowledge Center
- TD Encourages its Customers and Employees to "Be a fan®" and Support Special Olympics
- As Investor Optimism Continues to Improve, Generation Y & Z Take Action
- TD Ameritrade, BGC Partners, Knight Capital, and Stifel Financial Under StockCall's Microscope