Amazon.com Inc (AMZN.O)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 25 2017
* amazon.com says announcing that amazonfresh pickup is now open to customers in seattle Further company coverage:
PARIS French oil and gas company Total and other energy majors should abandon plans to drill close to the mouth of Brazil's Amazon because of potential risks to the ecosystem of the area, environmental campaigner Greenpeace said on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Nippon Express and Amazon.com to start a logistics service to let small and midsize businesses export products to the U.S- Nikkei
* Nippon Express and Amazon.com to start a logistics service to let small and midsize businesses export products to the U.S- Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says on Tuesday introduced wedding shop from Handmade at Amazon Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ITS NAUTICAL CHANNEL WILL BE ONE OF THE CHANNELS IN UK AND IN GERMANY INITIALLY LAUNCHED TO BE AVAILABLE AS PART OF AMAZON CHANNELS FOR AMAZON PRIME MEMBERS
* Dish Network Corp - Dish Now will available today at no additional cost to new and current Dish customers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - Amazon.com is a prescription for pharmacy woes. The internet retailer has set its sights on the $300 billion business of selling drugs to U.S. customers, according to CNBC. Regulation and delivery concerns are barriers. Yet these, and the inefficiency of U.S. healthcare, also promise lucrative earnings for a company happy with razor-thin margins.
SYDNEY Australia's Wesfarmers Ltd canceled a potential $1.1 billion IPO of its office supplies unit, underscoring uncertainty in a retail sector hit by weak spending and the slated arrival of online shopping giant Amazon.com Inc .
* Paulson & Co Inc takes share stake in Amazon of 5,500 shares - SEC filing
* Norton by Symantec announced that Norton Core, secure wi-fi router, is available for pre-order purchase at Amazon and Best Buy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: