News: AutoNation Inc (AN)
5 Dec 2013
(Corrects percentage change to stock price in third paragraph)
DETROIT, Oct 24 - AutoNation Inc, the No. 1 U.S. auto dealer, on Thursday posted a 13 percent increase in quarterly profit amid rising demand for both new and used vehicles.
DETROIT, July 18 - AutoNation Inc, the largest U.S. auto dealer group, reported a higher second-quarter profit on Thursday as new-vehicle sales jumped 11 percent, and reaffirmed its outlook for industry new-vehicle sales this year.
- Autobytel A Potential Triple: 1x Sales For Double-Digit, Profitable Growth Is Rare
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- CarMax Buoyed By Favorable Pricing
- AutoNation Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- AutoNation Inc Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Ford, GM Motoring Along
- AutoNation Announces Total Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales of 25,454 in November 2013, Highest(1) November Total Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales since 2001
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: AutoNation Inc., CarMax Inc., O'Reilly Automotive Inc., and Advance Auto Parts Inc.
- AutoNation Announces Total Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales of 22,914 in October 2013, Highest October Total Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales Since 2007
- Leading Tech and Auto Companies to be Showcased at Annual Symposium: mPhase Technologies, AutoNation, AutoZone, Clean Energy Fuels & More
- AutoNation Reports the 4th Consecutive All Time Record Quarterly EPS from Continuing Operations
- Gabelli & Company’s 37th Annual Automotive Aftermarket Symposium
- Today's Research: CarMax Inc., AutoNation Inc., O'Reilly Automotive Inc., and Advance Auto Parts Inc.
- AutoNation Announces Highest Quarterly Total Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales since Q3 2007
- Technical Study: CarMax Inc., AutoNation Inc., O'Reilly Automotive Inc., and Advance Auto Parts Inc.
- AutoNation Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call and Audio Webcast Scheduled for Thursday, October 24, 2013