News: AutoNation Inc (AN)
7 Mar 2014
Thu, Jan 30 2014
* Analyst says slow January sales will pressure auto dealer groups
(Corrects paragraph 3 to show premium-luxury segment accounted for 46 percent of total new-vehicle income, not revenue)
Jan 30 - AutoNation Inc, the largest U.S. automobile dealer group, sped by Wall Street earnings expectations on Thursday on robust sales of luxury cars like Mercedes-Benz and BMW.
DETROIT - AutoNation Inc the largest U.S. auto dealer, on Thursday posted a 13 percent increase in quarterly profit amid rising demand for both new and used vehicles.
(Corrects percentage change to stock price in third paragraph)
DETROIT, Oct 24 - AutoNation Inc, the No. 1 U.S. auto dealer, on Thursday posted a 13 percent increase in quarterly profit amid rising demand for both new and used vehicles.
- AutoNation Names Chief Financial Officer
- AutoNation Announces Total Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales of 21,987 in February 2014, Highest February Total Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales Since 2007(1)
- AutoNation Announces Total Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales of 19,434 in January 2014
- AutoNation Reports All-Time Record Quarter and All-Time Record Full Year Results
- B. Riley Acts as Exclusive Financial Advisor to Autobytel in Its Acquisition of AutoUSA, a Subsidiary of AutoNation
- Autobytel Acquires AutoUSA Subsidiary of AutoNation
- AutoNation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Earnings Conference Call and Audio Webcast Scheduled for Thursday, January 30, 2014
- Cheryl Scully, Vice President and Treasurer, Appointed Interim CFO of AutoNation
- AutoNation Announces Total Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales of 29,596 in December 2013, a 6% Increase versus December 2012, Highest December Total Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales since 2001(1)
- Morning Market Bellwether:CarMax, O'Reilly Automotive, Advance Auto Parts, and AutoNation