News: Abercrombie & Fitch Co (ANF)
18 Jun 2013
Fri, May 24 2013
May 24 - Abercrombie & Fitch Co on Friday reported a steeper-than-expected drop in first-quarter comparable sales, blaming inventory shortages, and slashed its profit forecast, sending the teen clothing retailer's shares down 10 percent.
May 24 - Abercrombie & Fitch Co on Friday said quarterly comparable sales fell 15 percent, which the company blamed in part on inventory shortages.
Feb 22 - Abercrombie & Fitch Co on Friday reported a drop in comparable sales during the holiday quarter on weakness at its overseas stores and in its Hollister chain, and the youth retailer warned of a sluggish start to the new fiscal year.
(Replaces 6th paragraph to reflect old accounting methods and corrects EPS comparison in 7th paragraph)
Feb 22 - Abercrombie & Fitch Co : * CEO says there was "moderated" promotional stance during holiday shopping
- Retail Companies Boost Support for Social Responsibility and Continue to Show Successful Net Sales - Research Report on DSW, L Brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gap, and American Eagle
- Abercrombie & Fitch Increases Support of Anti-Bullying Efforts and Launches College Scholarship Program
- ABERCROMBIE & FITCH TO PRESENT AT THE JEFFERIES 2013 GLOBAL CONSUMER CONFERENCE
- ABERCROMBIE & FITCH REPORTS FIRST QUARTER RESULTS BOARD OF DIRECTORS DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.20
- ABERCROMBIE & FITCH TO ANNOUNCE FIRST QUARTER 2013 EARNINGS RESULTS MAY 24, 2013 AT 8:30 AM ET
- Pre-Market Analysis on Michael Kors, Foot Locker, Abercrombie & Fitch, and ANN Inc.
- ABERCROMBIE & FITCH RELEASES 2012 ANNUAL REPORT ON FORM 10-K
- Enlivening Brand Experience, Corporate Restructuring - Research Report on Coach, Vera Bradley, Abercrombie & Fitch, VF Corp and Lululemon
- Technical Briefing on Michael Kors, Foot Locker, Abercrombie & Fitch, ANN Inc., and Guess?
- ABERCROMBIE & FITCH TO PRESENT AT THE BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH 2013 CONSUMER & RETAIL CONFERENCE