News: Alpha Natural Resources Inc (ANR)
24 Oct 2014
Thu, Aug 28 2014
CORRECTED-BRIEF-Alpha Natural Resources unit, on August 25, received an imminent danger order issued by the Mine Safety and Health Administration
(Corrects headline to say Alpha Natural Resources unit, not company, received the order)
- Alpha Natural Resources Inc reported a smaller-than-expected second-quarter loss as the cost of selling coal in eastern United States declined 6 percent from the first quarter.
* Shares rise as much as 8 pct (Adds estimates, analyst comment, details from statement, background, share move)
Aug 6 - Coal miner Alpha Natural Resources Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss as coal prices remained weak.
* Alpha Natural sees metallurgical coal price recovery in late 2014
May 1 - Coal miner Alpha Natural Resources Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss as the company's cost-control efforts helped offset the effect of depressed coal prices and lower demand.
- U.S. Corporate Bond Statistics For October 21, 2014, Led By Trading In Morgan Stanley
- Additional Production Cuts Remain Integral To Long-Term Coal Recovery
- Coal Market - Stay Away And Save Your Money
- Why Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Stock Is Down Today
- Oil Spreads Show Relief Is Coming For Coal By Rail
- Commodities Today: Not A Bottom Yet, But Beginning To Bottom Fish
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Stocks Technical Analysis - Alpha Natural Resources, Arch Coal, Solazyme, Royal Dutch Shell, and YPF S.A.
- Upcoming Events, Drilling Activity Report, and Technical Analysis - Research Reports on Talisman Energy, Superior Energy, Patterson-UTI, Alpha Natural and Canadian Natural Resources
- Alpha Natural Resources Announces Availability of Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Alpha Natural Resources Provides Update On July 31 WARN Notifications
- Alpha Natural Resources Extends Secured Credit Facility and Establishes New Accounts Receivable Securitization Facility
- Alpha Natural Resources Selects Plum Energy To Supply LNG for Eagle Butte Mine Haul Trucks
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Equities Technical Momentum - Occidental Petroleum, Suncor Energy, Hess, USEC, and Alpha Natural Resources
- Alpha Natural Resources Announces Results for Second Quarter 2014
- Alpha Natural Resources Announces Plans to Downsize West Virginia Mining Operations
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Stocks Technical Review -- Alpha Natural Resources, NuStar Energy, BreitBurn Energy Partners, Hess, and Petroleo Brasileiro