News: Alpha Natural Resources Inc (ANR)
30 Jul 2014
Thu, May 1 2014
* Alpha Natural sees metallurgical coal price recovery in late 2014
May 1 - Coal miner Alpha Natural Resources Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss as the company's cost-control efforts helped offset the effect of depressed coal prices and lower demand.
(Adds detail of complaint, DOJ comment, company response, background on recent spills, share price)
WASHINGTON, March 5 - Alpha Natural Resources Inc. , one of the largest U.S. coal companies, and dozens of subsidiaries have reached a consent decree to settle a complaint about pollution from coal mines, federal authorities said on Wednesday.
* Says lower inventory, higher natural gas prices to help demand
Feb 12 - U.S. coal miner Alpha Natural Resources reported a bigger fourth-quarter loss, hurt by weak coal prices and a fall in shipments.
- Peabody Energy Second-Quarter 2014 Earnings Review
- Peabody Energy Still Waiting For Better Days
- Alpha Natural Resources: Moving Ahead Despite Challenges
- Alpha Natural Resources Can Most Likely Survive, But Can It Thrive?
- Why Alpha Natural Resources (ANR) Stock Is Down Today
- Walter Energy Leads Met Coal Companies But Is Struggling To Improve Its Financial Performance
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Stocks Technical Review -- Alpha Natural Resources, NuStar Energy, BreitBurn Energy Partners, Hess, and Petroleo Brasileiro
- Alpha Natural Resources' Affiliate Elk Run Coal Wins Good Neighbor Award
- Cooperation Agreements, White Proxy Card Revision, Upcoming Conference Calls, and Leadership Changes - Research Reports on Vale, Cliffs, Arch Coal, Alpha Natural Resources and Compass Minerals
- Alpha Natural Resources Announces Availability of Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Awards, Agreements, Acquisitions, and Conference Participation - Analyst Notes on HB Fuller, Rentech, Alpha, Syngenta and Pacific Ethanol
- Stocks Coverage on Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Equities -- Research on Alpha Natural Resources, Sanchez Energy, ONEOK, and Plains GP Holdings
- Alpha Natural Resources Affiliates Recognized for Safety Performance
- Alpha Natural Resources Affiliate Recognized for Leadership in Reforestation at W. Va. Surface Mine
- Alpha Natural Resources to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Technical Notes on Active Equities -- Research on Coca-Cola, ARCP, Genworth Financial, and Alpha Natural Resources