News: Aon PLC (AON)
6 Oct 2015
Wed, Sep 2 2015
Sept 2 - Insurance broker Aon Plc's UK health and benefits business appointed James Monk and Gisele de Werra to its defined contribution (DC) team.
* After record 2014, Q1 saw company deals worth 800 mln pounds
July 24 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 24 - British insurance broker Aon Plc appointed Qin Lu as chief executive of Aon Benfield Greater China and Aon risk solutions China.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, May 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects to assign a 'BBB+' rating to the proposed 30-year senior unsecured notes issuance by Aon plc (Aon). Additionally, Fitch has affirmed all of Aon's ratings, including the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior debt ratings at 'BBB+', and the commercial paper rating at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A complete list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The
- Tracking Mason Hawkins' Southeastern Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2015 Update
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q2 2015 Update
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q2 2015 Update
- Aon PLC: Proof That ROIC Truly Matters
- Insider Weekends - August 7, 2015
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 8/5/15: Tallgrass Energy Partners, Kayne Anderson MLP Investment, Aon Corporation, Kayne Anderson Midstream/Energy Fund
- More Than Half of Leading CHROs Are Not Career HR Professionals
- Third Quarter Takes a Bite out of Pension Plan Health, According to Aon's Latest Solvency Survey
- Strong Salary Increases Expected in 2016 Despite Economic Uncertainty, Aon Survey Reveals
- Global drought losses to surpass $8bn as El Niño intensifies: Aon catastrophe report
- Three-in-Five US Workers May Need to Work Past Age 65
- U.S. Organizations Report Highest Compensation Spend in 39 Years
- Typhoon Chan-hom causes USD1.5bn economic loss in China, according to Aon catastrophe report
- Aon Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- Qin Lu Joins Aon as CEO, Aon Benfield Greater China and CEO, Aon Risk Solutions, China
- Catastrophes losses hit USD46 billion but represent a 58% drop in the first half average: Impact Forecasting report