Aon PLC (AON)
24 May 2017
* Aon acquires leading provider of talent measurement and psychometric assessment
* Probe is one of the first of its kind by FCA (Updates number of brokers, adds UIB statement, potential sanction)
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 10 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 10 UK-based Aon Plc's human resources and consulting services unit Aon Hewitt named Derry Pickford as principal, asset allocation in its global asset allocation team.
Feb 21 London-based insurance broker Aon Plc named Tony Pugh as head of defined contribution solutions for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Insurance broker Aon Plc said on Friday it agreed to sell its employee benefits outsourcing business to private equity firm Blackstone Group LP for up to $4.8 billion.
Feb 10 Insurance broker Aon Plc said on Friday it agreed to sell its employee benefits outsourcing business to private equity firm Blackstone Group LP for up to $4.8 billion.
* Blackstone will be required to pay to Aon a $215 million termination fee if purchase agreement is terminated under certain circumstances
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Manchester United: How Long Should We Wait?
- Aon Plc (AON) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Aon Corporation 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Top Dividend Raises & Cuts For April 2017
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update