Aon PLC (AON)
9 Dec 2016
Wed, Dec 7 2016
Insurance broker Aon Plc is exploring a sale of a division that other companies use to outsource the administration of employee benefits, potentially valuing it at more than $5 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
BRIEF-Aon announces agreement to acquire leading health and benefits brokerage and solutions firm in Brazil
* Aon announces agreement to acquire leading health and benefits brokerage and solutions firm in Brazil Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Asx alert-CL8 signs agreement with AON to launch mobilise platform-CL8.AX
* Aon announces agreement to acquire risk management firm, creating a comprehensive cyber risk management advisory group
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.39 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
June 13 UK-based Aon Plc's human resources and consulting services unit Aon Hewitt hired Alison Trusty as hedge fund researcher in its liquid alternatives manager research team, the company said.
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- Aon Plc (AON) Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Aon Corporation 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tracking Mason Hawkins' Southeastern Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update