News: Aon PLC (AON.N)
28 Aug 2015
Mon, Aug 3 2015
* After record 2014, Q1 saw company deals worth 800 mln pounds
July 24 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 24 - British insurance broker Aon Plc appointed Qin Lu as chief executive of Aon Benfield Greater China and Aon risk solutions China.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, May 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings expects to assign a 'BBB+' rating to the proposed 30-year senior unsecured notes issuance by Aon plc (Aon). Additionally, Fitch has affirmed all of Aon's ratings, including the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior debt ratings at 'BBB+', and the commercial paper rating at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A complete list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The
MUMBAI, April 1 - Private equity fund Everstone Capital said on Wednesday it had bought Payfront Technologies Pte Ltd, the Asia-Pacific payroll business of Aon Hewitt, for an undisclosed amount.
- Tracking Mason Hawkins' Southeastern Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2015 Update
- Tracking Wallace Weitz's Weitz Investment Management Portfolio - Q2 2015 Update
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q2 2015 Update
- Aon PLC: Proof That ROIC Truly Matters
- Insider Weekends - August 7, 2015
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 8/5/15: Tallgrass Energy Partners, Kayne Anderson MLP Investment, Aon Corporation, Kayne Anderson Midstream/Energy Fund
- U.S. Organizations Report Highest Compensation Spend in 39 Years
- Typhoon Chan-hom causes USD1.5bn economic loss in China, according to Aon catastrophe report
- Aon Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- Qin Lu Joins Aon as CEO, Aon Benfield Greater China and CEO, Aon Risk Solutions, China
- Catastrophes losses hit USD46 billion but represent a 58% drop in the first half average: Impact Forecasting report
- Aon Survey: Employers Split on the Impact that Carrier Consolidation Will Have on Their Health Strategies
- 2015 Ward's 50 Top Performing Insurance Companies Named by Ward Group
- REG-Aon plc: Aon Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Peers Most Likely to Influence Employers' Health Strategies; 2016 Election a Non-Factor
- China monsoon losses approached $4bn in June, according to Aon catastrophe report