Apache Corp (APA)
18 Aug 2017
* Chief Executive Officer John Christmann says 2017 capital budget and dividends are fully funded
Apache Corp reported an adjusted loss that missed Wall Street estimates by a wide margin, as the U.S. oil and gas producer's production dropped.
Aug 3 Apache Corp reported an adjusted loss that missed Wall Street estimates by a wide margin, as the U.S. oil and gas producer's production dropped.
Aug 3 U.S. oil and gas producer Apache Corp reported a profit in the second quarter compared to a year-earlier loss, helped partly by lower expenses.
* Reported earnings of $572 million or $1.50 per diluted common share for the second quarter of 2017
* Apache Corp files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2uE1siH) Further company coverage:
(This version of the July 9 story corrects third paragraph to clarify that stock fell 1.44 percent on Friday, and was down almost 6.0 percent for full week)
July 9 Apache Corp could be worth double its current stock price, some investors say, as strong management and sizeable assets have gotten a number of fund managers to place big bets on the Houston-based oil and gas producer, Barron's reported on Sunday.
Canadian oil producer Paramount Resources Ltd said on Thursday that it would buy the Canadian subsidiary of U.S. oil and gas firm Apache Corp for C$459.5 million ($353.7 million USD).
- Can The Permian Keep Growing At $50 Oil?
- Apache Corporation 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- EIA Reports Record Weekly Inventory Drawdown, But Oil Falls As Tug-Of-War Continues--Who Is Right?
- Apache Corporation - Top Tier American Oil
- Will Oil Stink Over The Next Decade?
- Hartstreet LLC: Monster Delaware Wells Provide Insight Into Longer-Term Implications For The USO