News: Apache Corp (APA)
11 Mar 2014
Wed, Feb 26 2014
HOUSTON, Feb 26 - Apache Corp said on Wednesday it will spend two-thirds of its exploration and production budget drilling more oil wells onshore in North America as it aims to improve returns and show steady production growth.
HOUSTON, Feb 26 - Apache Corp said on Wednesday it expects to spend $8.5 billion on exploration and production this year, with 64 percent of its investment earmarked for drilling more profitable oil wells onshore in North America.
SINGAPORE, Feb 19 - U.S. explorer Apache Corp expects to start production at a new oilfield offshore northwest Australia by the end of the second quarter, a company spokesman said.
TRIPOLI, Feb 18 - Libya's oil output was down at 375,000 barrels per day (bpd) on Tuesday with protests continuing to affect a pipeline from the major El Sharara field, a National Oil Corporation (NOC) spokesman said.
Feb 13 - U.S. oil and gas company Apache Corp on Thursday reported a bigger-than-expected decline in fourth-quarter profit as its output fell sharply on asset sales and a frigid winter in the United States.
Feb 13 - Oil and gas company Apache Corp on Thursday reported a 73 fall in quarterly profit as its output declined due to asset sales and a frigid winter in the United States.
HOUSTON/BUENOS AIRES, Feb 12 - U.S. oil and gas company Apache Corp on Wednesday said it sold all of its operations in Argentina to state-controlled energy company YPF for $800 million cash, part of a plan to shed less profitable properties.
Feb 12 - U.S. oil and gas company Apache Corp on Wednesday said it sold all of its operations in Argentina to state-controlled energy company YPF for $800 million cash.
* Asset sales to reduce 4th-qtr production by 134,000 boepd
Jan 16 - Oil and gas producer Apache Corp said severe winter weather in the western United States hurt output at its operations in Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico in the fourth quarter.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Is Too Pricey
- Apache's Shale Oil Push In North America
- Halcón Resources: Latest Eagle Ford Well Results (Through January 2014)
- Commodities Today: Investor Reaction To Oil Earnings And Conference Calls
- Halcón Resources To Test The Eagle Ford In Burleson County
- Halcón Resources: Latest Eagle Ford Well Results
- Apache's 2014 Investor Day To Highlight Growth And Free Cash Flow-Generating Assets In Global Portfolio
- Apache Corporation To Host 2014 Investor Day Wednesday, Feb. 26; Presentations To Be Webcast At www.apachecorp.com At 8 a.m. Central Time
- Apache Announces Executive Changes
- Apache reports 34 percent growth in onshore North America liquids production in 2013
- Apache Agrees To Sell Argentina Operations For $852 Million
- Apache Appoints Amy H. Nelson to Board of Directors
- Apache Increases Common Dividend 25 Percent to 25 Cents Per Share
- Apache To Release Fourth-Quarter, Year-End 2013 Results Feb. 13
- Apache Reports New Field Discoveries, Development Lease Approvals And First Horizontal Completion In Egypt's Western Desert
- Apache Launches New Media And Investor Center Mobile Application