News: Apache Corp (APA)
1 Aug 2014
Thu, Jul 31 2014
CALGARY Alberta - Oil and gas pipeline company Transcanada Corp said on Thursday in a second quarter earnings call it was always aware Apache Corp was looking to sell at least a piece of its interest in the Kitimat, BC, LNG project.
CALGARY, Alberta, July 31 - Oil and gas pipeline company Transcanada Corp said on Thursday in a second quarter earnings call it was always aware Apache Corp was looking to sell at least a piece of its interest in the Kitimat, BC, LNG project.
HOUSTON, July 31 - U.S. oil and gas company Apache Corp, under pressure from activist investor Jana Partners, said on Thursday it plans to sell interests in two liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects as it sharpens the focus on developing North American shale fields.
HOUSTON, July 31 - Apache Corp : * CEO says company is cutting rigs and capital in Anadarko basin * Now holds 200,000 acres in the Eagle Ford, recently added acreage -CEO * Says expects to boost drilling activity in duvernay shale in Canada-CEO * Sees global oil and gas output flat to 1 percent higher in Q3 on a sequential
July 31 - Chevron Corp said it plans to discuss its liquefied natural gas projects during an earnings conference call on Friday, deferring commentary on Apache Corp's decision to exit two LNG joint ventures.
July 31 - Apache Corp, a U.S. oil and gas company under pressure from activist investor Jana Partners, reported lower quarterly profit on Thursday and said it plans to sell its interest in two liquefied natural gas projects (LNG).
HOUSTON - U.S. oil and gas company Apache Corp told Reuters it is looking at ways to wring more cash out of its valuable mineral rights, as it and other energy companies face investor pressure to tap more profits from the North American shale boom.
- Shares in Apache Corp, an independent energy exploration and production company, are lagging behind competitors' and could gain 20 percent to 30 percent, Barron's reported in its June 23 edition.
June 22 - Shares in Apache Corp, an independent energy exploration and production company, are lagging behind competitors' and could gain 20 percent to 30 percent, Barron's reported in its June 23 edition.
June 4 - TransCanada Corp said on Wednesday it has agreed to build a C$1.9 billion ($1.74 billion) natural gas pipeline to supply a liquefied natural gas project on British Columbia's Northern Pacific coast planned by Chevron Corp and Apache Corp
- Commodities Today: Crude Dispute And Earnings Driving These Names
- Apache's (APA) CEO Steven Farris on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- How Will Chevron (CVX) Stock Be Affected By Loss of Canada LNG Project Partner?
- Q2 2014 Apache Corp Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- Commodities Today: Potential Mergers And Acquisitions, Spin-Offs And Production Affecting These Stocks
- Is Shareholder Activism The Cure For The Common Stock?
- Apache reports 18 percent year-over-year pro forma North American onshore liquids growth for second-quarter 2014
- Apache To Release Second-Quarter 2014 Results July 31
- Apache Renews Shelf Registration Statement
- Conference Call Schedules, Divestures, and Acquisitions - Analyst Notes on Valero, Apache, MPC, EOG and Cimarex
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Stocks Technical Review -- Research on EOG Resources, Anadarko Petroleum, Abraxas Petroleum, and Apache
- Apache Completes Sale of Lucius and Heidelberg Gulf of Mexico Developments
- Donation, Regulatory Filing, Presentations, Expansion, and Appointments - Analyst Notes on Apache, National Oilwell Varco, Pioneer, Baker Hughes and Praxair
- Apache Donates 25,000th Tree For Louisiana Planting
- Analysts View on Energy Sector Equities -- Research on Apache, Denbury Resources, Talisman Energy, and Devon Energy
- Agreements, Programs, Presentations, Appointments, and Joint Ventures - Analyst Notes on SeaDrill, Apache, Eastman Chemical, Rio Tinto and Total