Apache Corp (APA)
21 Oct 2016
Thu, Sep 8 2016
* Apache CEO to discuss recent 'alpine High' discovery at 2016 executive oil conference Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HOUSTON Apache Corp announced a major oil discovery in Texas on Wednesday, the latest sign the strongest shale companies are not only surviving the steepest price crash in a generation, but growing despite it.
HOUSTON, Sept 7 Apache Corp announced a major oil discovery in Texas on Wednesday, the latest sign the strongest shale companies are not only surviving the steepest price crash in a generation, but growing despite it.
Sept 7 Oil and gas producer Apache Corp raised its capital budget for the year and said it would spend more than a fourth of the amount on a newly discovered oilfield in Texas.
* Apache Corporation discovers significant new resource play in southern Delaware Basin
Oil and gas producer Apache Corp said on Thursday it had started deploying additional capital and expected spending this year to be at the higher end of its forecast range, given "modest signs of improvement" in oil prices.
* Expects to spend at the high end of $1.4 bln-$1.8 bln forecast
* Under The Full-Cost method, qtrly net loss would have been $1.58 per share
Aug 4 Oil and gas producer Apache Corp's quarterly net loss narrowed from a year earlier as total costs and expenses fell 32 percent.
HOUSTON Shares of U.S. independent oil and gas producer Apache Corp rose more than 3 percent early on Wednesday to $56.84 each, partly on an unverified report it was the takeover target of Occidental Petroleum Corp. .
- Apache Corporation - Huge Potential For This American Oil Producer
- Bakken Update: RSP Permian's Silver Hill Acquisition Was A Great Deal, As Well Economics Are Phenomenal
- Gastar Exploration: Listen To What The Markets Are Telling You
- Bakken Update: 30 Of The Best U.S. Oil Wells Show Why Operators Can Compete Internationally
- What Happened In September: Witchcraft In The Permian
- Bakken Update: Pioneer's Sale Ranch Reaches Breakeven In 5 Years At $30 Oil