News: Air Products and Chemicals Inc (APD.N)
26 Dec 2014
Mon, Aug 4 2014
BOSTON, Aug 4 - Billionaire investor William Ackman's Pershing Square Holdings has risen 27.2 percent this year, according to an investor in the fund, after extending its gains modestly last month when many hedge fund managers suffered losses.
- Air Products and Chemicals' new chief executive said he would aim to improve the operational performance of the company's businesses and generate cash before deciding on the sale of any unit.
(Adds details from conference call, analyst comment, background, share movement)
July 23 - Industrial gas producer Air Products and Chemicals Inc reported a 9 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher sales by its merchant gases, and electronics and performance materials divisions.
- An Exclusive Interview With Pershing Square's William (Bill) Ackman
- The Plasma Of MagneGas
- The Best Of The Best: Top 7 Dividend Aristocrats
- ModernGraham Annual Valuation Of Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
- 8 Aristocrat Dividend Dogs Average 8.5% November Upsides; 8 More Average 6% Downsides
- Dividend Income Update - November 2014
- Air Products Issues Latest GRI Sustainability Report
- Air Products Helps Numerous Industries Maintain Safety and Product Quality with New Inerting, Blanketing and Purging Microsite
- Air Products Sells Hydrogen Fueling Station to Hyundai Australia
- Air Products Supplies NASA Orion Launch Beginning New Era of Space Travel
- Air Products CFO to Speak at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 US Basic Materials Conference
- Air Products CEO to Speak at Citi 2014 Basic Materials Conference
- Air Products Declares Quarterly Dividend
- New Air Products Microsite Illustrates Novel Ways Liquid Nitrogen Can Improve Food Processing Operations
- Morning Briefing on Chemicals Stocks - Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Monsanto, Celanese, RPM Intl., and Air Products and Chemicals
- Air Products Xi'an Site Onstream to Supply Samsung Electronics' Advanced Memory Fabs