Amphenol Corp (APH)
26 May 2017
* Amphenol Corp - CEO Richard Adam Norwitt's 2016 total compensation $7.4 million versus $7.3 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2paPKdm) Further company coverage:
* On april 5, issued, sold $400 million principal amount of its 2.200% senior notes due 2020, $350 million principal amount of 3.200% senior notes due 2024
* Amphenol corporation announces pricing of $750 million of senior notes
* Amphenol corporation recommends stockholders reject "mini-tender" offer by trc capital corporation
* Amphenol Corporation reports fourth quarter 2016 record results and new stock repurchase program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Amphenol's (APH) CEO Adam Norwitt on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Canopy Growth Vs. Aurora Vs. Aphria: Which Is The Better Buy?
- Amphenol On The Up?
- Amphenol's (APH) CEO Adam Norwitt on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- My Portfolio Performance Review
- Sensata Technologies Has Cooled, And That May Be An Opportunity