Apollo Global Management LLC (APO.N)
24 Feb 2017
Fri, Feb 3 2017
NEW YORK Asset manager Apollo Global Management LLC said on Friday it is monitoring details of the expected U.S. tax reform after its fourth-quarter earnings beat forecasts, as sturdy financial markets buoyed its buyout investments.
* Apollo Global Management Llc reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Apollo Education Group - on Jan 17, employment of Curtis M. Uehlein, president of Apollo Global was terminated, effective as of february 3, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Shares of Athene Holding Ltd jumped as much as 9.2 percent in their debut on Friday, valuing the fixed annuity service provider at about $8.25 billion in the year's largest financial IPO.
* Apollo Global's Athene plans to list shares in December; expected to raise over $1 billion at over $7 billion valuation - WSJ, citing sources Source text : http://on.wsj.com/2ggAoLY
ZURICH A long-awaited deal for miner Anglo American to sell its Australian coal assets to a consortium headed by private equity group Apollo Global Management is off, two sources with knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
ZURICH, Nov 8 A long-awaited deal for miner Anglo American to sell its Australian coal assets to a consortium headed by private equity group Apollo Global Management is off, two sources with knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of the various subsidiaries of Apollo Global Management LLC (collectively, Apollo) at 'A-'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. See the full list of ratings at the end of this release. Today's rating actions have been taken as part of a periodic peer review of the Alternative Investment Manager (IM) industry, which comprises seven publicly
* Apollo Global Management LLC qtrly gaap earnings per share $0.50 Source text [http://bit.ly/2eDfpp0] Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Asset manager Apollo Global Management LLC reported stronger-than-expected third-quarter earnings on Friday as sturdy financial markets buoyed its credit and buyout investments.
- Crowning An 'AUM Growth King' Amongst The Alternative Investment Firms
- Forget Chesapeake Energy - EP Energy Has An Apollo Joint Venture And Leverage To Magnify Earnings
- Apollo Global Management, LLC 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Apollo Global's (APO) CEO Leon Black on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 33 Stocks For February 2017
- AT&T Deal Is Just The Beginning