News: Apollo Global Management LLC (APO.N)
Mon, Jun 3 2013
NEW YORK - The California Public Employees' Retirement System (Calpers) plans to sell its entire 4 percent stake in Carlyle Group LP as the U.S. public pension fund plans its exit from the private equity manager after 12 years.
NEW YORK, June 3 - The California Public Employees' Retirement System (Calpers) plans to sell its entire 4 percent stake in Carlyle Group LP as the U.S. public pension fund plans its exit from the private equity manager after 12 years.
(Corrects paragraph 4 to shares in Apollo, not Carlyle, as earlier sent)
NEW YORK - The California Public Employees' Retirement System registered to sell its 4 percent stake in Carlyle Group LP on Monday, one month after it moved to sell a quarter of its 8 percent stake in Apollo Global Management LLC .
May 23 - Dutch aluminum products maker Constellium NV's shares opened 10 percent below their IPO price in their debut on the New York Stock Exchange, valuing the company at $1.36 billion.
- New York's top financial regulator has sent subpoenas to several firms seeking information on investments that guarantee steady payments to hundreds of thousands of retirees and other consumers, the Wall Street Journal said on Monday, citing people familiar with the inquiry.
- Sprouts Farmers Markets LLC, an organic grocer backed by private equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC , filed to raise up to $300 million in an initial public offering of its common stock.
NEW YORK - Apollo Global Management LLC's cornerstone investors and two of its founders are selling a slice of their shares, demonstrating how going public makes it easier for dealmakers at alternative asset managers to cash out on their holdings.
LONDON, May 7 - Generali's private bank BSI attracted bids below its estimated 2.3 billion Swiss francs ($2.5 billion) book value, four people familiar with the situation said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK - Apollo Global Management LLC reported a 72 percent increase in first-quarter profit, its best quarterly results as a publicly listed alternative asset manager, as it took advantage of favorable capital markets to exit investments.
- Apollo "Selling Everything That Isn't Nailed Down," But It's A Buy
- Bausch & Lomb "Success" Less Than Meets the Eye
- Protected Principal Retirement Strategy: Portfolio Update
- 13.4% Dividend Payer Apollo Residential Mortgage's Market Leadership Makes It A Buy
- Will Flowers Foods Earn More From Wonder Bread?
- Apollo Global Management: Past And Present Lead To A Promising Future
- Apollo to Present at the Deutsche Bank 2013 Global Financial Services Investor Conference
- McGraw-Hill Education Appoints Former Senator Evan Bayh to Company's Board of Directors
- Apollo Global Management, LLC Announces Closing of Public Offering of Class A Shares; Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares Exercised in Full
- Apollo Global Management, LLC Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Class A Shares
- Apollo Global Management Announces Launch of Public Offering of Class A Shares
- Talos Initiates Production in Recent Deepwater Discovery
- SourceHOV Welcomes Citi Venture Capital International As New Equity Sponsor with HandsOn3
- Apollo Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Hostess Announces Plan to Create More Than 300 Jobs in Emporia, Kansas
- Apollo Global Management and Double Eagle Energy Announce Strategic Partnership to Invest in Oil & Gas Assets