Apollo Education Group Inc (APOL.O)
9 Dec 2016
Thu, Dec 8 2016
Apollo Education Group Inc said the U.S. Department of Education's conditions for the company to remain eligible for the student federal aid program after being acquired by a group of private equity firms could derail the deal.
COPENHAGEN Shares in Danish telecoms group TDC dropped on Thursday after media reports that the American hedge fund Apollo had withdrawn a takeover bid.
BRIEF-Apollo Education Group-evaluating data to University of Phoenix by U.S. Department of Education draft gainful employment debt service-to-earnings ratios
* Apollo Education Group-Evaluating data to University of Phoenix by U.S. Department of Education draft gainful employment debt service-to-earnings ratios
* Apollo Education Group Inc reports third quarter fiscal year 2016 results
- Backtesting 101, Part 4: Frictional Costs, To Hedge Or Not To Hedge, And Benchmarks
- Top Picks For 2017
- Is 'Value' Alive And Well? Let's Ask The '29.9% In 9 Months' Portfolio...
- Donald Trump Making Arbitrage Great Again
- Backtesting 101, Part 2: Making Sense Of The Data
- The Future Of For-Profit Education