Argosy Property Ltd (ARG.NZ)
26 May 2017
Wed, May 24 2017
* FY net property income increased by $1.1 million to $99.5 million, a 1.2 pct increase on prior year
* Restructured its syndicated bank facility with ANZ Bank New Zealand , Bank of New Zealand and Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking
* Argosy is completing an extensive $9 million refurbishment of entire building Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Disposed of non core industrial property at 67 Dalgety Drive in Manukau, Auckland for $6.85 mln
* Loss of rents for current year would have a net after tax impact of about NZ$1.85m, or 0.23 cents per share in period to 31 March
* Entered into an agreement to dispose of 14,600 square metres of vacant land at 258 oteha valley road in albany for $11.65 million
- Brexit Isn't The Biggest Concern, It's Inflation And Deflation's Double-Edged-Sword
- Whether We Want It Or Not, We All Need A Break
- Viacom Bound For Sale?
- Which Companies Got Evicted From VIG?
- Hudson Technologies: The Start Of The Price Squeeze
- Air Products And Chemicals: Attractively Valued Pure-Play Industrial Gas Business