Argosy Property Ltd (ARG.NZ)
18 Jan 2017
Tue, Nov 22 2016
* Able to confirm that all buildings in portfolio remained structurally sound following earthquakes
* Announced a Q2 (for period to 30 September 2016) cash dividend for 2017 financial year of 1.525 cents per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Argosy property-confirms following initial assessment of wellington portfolio, there has only been limited and superficial damage to the buildings
* Confirm long term lease of 17 mayo road in wiri, auckland to warehouse limited, an existing tenant of Argosy
* Reached an agreement to redevelop value add property at 180 Hutt Road in Wellington
- Brexit Isn't The Biggest Concern, It's Inflation And Deflation's Double-Edged-Sword
- Whether We Want It Or Not, We All Need A Break
- Viacom Bound For Sale?
- Which Companies Got Evicted From VIG?
- Hudson Technologies: The Start Of The Price Squeeze
- Air Products And Chemicals: Attractively Valued Pure-Play Industrial Gas Business